Week 2: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) vs. New England Patriots (1-0) - Myles Jack Wasn't Down Edition

.Buzz

51 minutes ago, pwny said:

I know this isn't fashionable, but I agree..

I just don't know that Dez is going to be the same weapon he once was.  Our problem isn't that we don't have enough guys in the mix, it's that none of them are really cut out to be "The Guy", as a real #1 target.  Is Dez going to be that, or is it just going to be more clutter in that #2/3 collection?

Jeremy Hill looked to be having a bit of a resurgence for the Pats, but he's down with an ACL tear. With Michel still coming back from an injury, looks like we're going to be seeing Burkhead and White as the running backs this game.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

I just don't know that Dez is going to be the same weapon he once was.  Our problem isn't that we don't have enough guys in the mix, it's that none of them are really cut out to be "The Guy", as a real #1 target.  Is Dez going to be that, or is it just going to be more clutter in that #2/3 collection?

He certainly won't be the weapon he once was. But nobody is walking through the door that will be. We need something more than Dede getting 48 yards a game and Cole finding his way to two catches a game. And I think Dez is the best chance at finding that guy who can get 60 or more yards a game and bring some consistent WR2 type production to the unit.

5 hours ago, pwny said:

He certainly won't be the weapon he once was. But nobody is walking through the door that will be. We need something more than Dede getting 48 yards a game and Cole finding his way to two catches a game. And I think Dez is the best chance at finding that guy who can get 60 or more yards a game and bring some consistent WR2 type production to the unit.

Yeah i agree ive been talking to Dez on twitter telling him to join Jags because of the perfect situation there in.. he knows what to do the patriots just signed Corey Coleman so he knows that plus the Redskins are getting Brian Quick so that leaves Jags and Browns as the Favorites for Dez Now..

Archived