Week 2 Ravens @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

Some PFF stats I wanted to pull up as well as snap counts

PFF

William Jackson allowed only 39.6 passer rating when thrown his way.
Geno Atkins highest grade with 89.9
Shawn Williams second highest 89.4
Alex Redmond gave up 3 pressures and when he was blocking for RB's they only average 2.57 per carry, while anywhere else it was 4.66
Trey Hopkins only allowed one pressure last night
Andy Dalton 8 for 10 for 141 yards and 2 TD's when being pressured.

SNAP COUNTS.

Offense:

Not much worth noting, but Eifert finally got more snaps than both Uzomah and Kroft. Uzomah had slightly more snaps than Kroft. John Ross still getting enough snaps to be considering a starter, so based on the first 2 games, the Bengals have being going with 1RB 3WR 1TE formation for most of there plays.

Defense:

Vigil was the only player to play 100 percent of snaps. The biggest thing that popped out to me was Nickerson nearly played 99 percent of the snaps, and Vincent Rey continues to not play any snaps on the defense. Is it safe to say Nickerson will not be cut when Burfict is back? As for the DE's in the wake of Johnson getting injured, Lawson played 51 snaps, Hubbard played 50, and Willis played 49.

Also based upon the score predictions @INbengalfan had the closest prediction. The 24-23 pick was the most points any of us had the Bengals scoring, and the 23 points for the ravens was dead on.

Now based upon the last 2 games, I wonder how many of you guys will predict a 34-23 win....

On 9/14/2018 at 7:33 PM, Futbudds said:

I wonder what this team would’ve looked liked if Trey Hopkins would’ve started over Bodine. Was he on the team for Whit and Zeitler’s last year here? I guess they would’ve still had Zamp’s playcalling.

That would have been Hue,  right? 

Archived