Bottom five General Managers in the league

patriotsheatyan

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Whoever is the GM for the Seahawks. That guy. John Schneider. His ability to mis-manage the top end talent on his team along with his complete inability to address longstanding areas of concern on the roster is astounding. 

I kinda wonder who is actually calling the shots in Seattle. When they hired Carroll, not sure what the arrangement was on personnel. But it appears from the outside that its a committee approach rather than following one man's clear vision and philosophy. Very strange

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I kinda wonder who is actually calling the shots in Seattle. When they hired Carroll, not sure what the arrangement was on personnel. But it appears from the outside that its a committee approach rather than following one man's clear vision and philosophy. Very strange

Whoever it is needs their face slammed into a desk by the owner while he yells "If you dont find me 5 new offensive linemen to protect Russell Wilson by week 1 next year then I will make sure you never work in this league again"

And a playmaker for God sake. Quit trying to make little 5th round one trick pony speedsters a thing and possibly get a big bodied possession receiver who runs good routes to compliment Baldwin. And Im not referring to 35 year old Brandon Marshall or Drew Breesless Jimmy Graham.

I have no loyalties to the Seahawks but its absolutely mind-blowing how poorly they have managed that offense around Wilson for the past few seasons. Its similar to how the Packers have yet to put any effort into finding a consistent ground game to take pressure off Rodgers since Eddie Lacy in 2013.

21 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Whoever it is needs their face slammed into a desk by the owner while he yells "If you dont find me 5 new offensive linemen to protect Russell Wilson by week 1 next year then I will make sure you never work in this league again"

And a playmaker for God sake. Quit trying to make little 5th round one trick pony speedsters a thing and possibly get a big bodied possession receiver who runs good routes to compliment Baldwin. And Im not referring to 35 year old Brandon Marshall or Drew Breesless Jimmy Graham.

I have no loyalties to the Seahawks but its absolutely mind-blowing how poorly they have managed that offense around Wilson for the past few seasons. Its similar to how the Packers have yet to put any effort into finding a consistent ground game to take pressure off Rodgers since Eddie Lacy in 2013.

Hmmm. Haven't watched a Packers game in the past few seasons huh? Our ground game is just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 1:46 PM, Cheesehawk said:

Hmmm. Haven't watched a Packers game in the past few seasons huh? Our ground game is just fine.

People who have watched the Packers enough would know that Jones/Williams' combined skill-sets are more than enough for what a Rodgers led offense needs. Been saying it all off-season, people just don't know their "names" so they only assume. 

As far answering the OP......not sure I could even properly rank a top-32 list of GM's, to be perfectly honest, so I damn sure couldn't list the bottom 5.

Archived