Titans Training Camp - Week 3

titans0021

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Wow, getting the No. 1 crew in Week 1.

Titans better compete, seriously a lot of people are going to watch or follow on social media. They need to look good actually both teams need to play good. 

Raiders are a seriously awesome team but I want Titans to win. 

I'll watch the Patriots game just in the hope that the Chiefs can beat them. Plus, I'll pretty much watch any regular season football game I can.

This is, of course, assuming I'm off. About a 50/50 chance I'm at work and won't have to endure the Patriots slaughter.

6 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

Titans better compete, seriously a lot of people are going to watch or follow on social media. They need to look good actually both teams need to play good. 

Raiders are a seriously awesome team but I want Titans to win. 

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Hope they end up on TV in my area Pats are off that Sun since they will have played Thur

Just realized that the Packers play at 3:25 in Week 1 which guarantees a CBS game at noon in Wisconsin. If we have the No. 1 crew, it means I'll probably get to see the game without having to worry about the typical Sunday Ticket issues on opening weekend.

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not as optimistic for you @Titans fan 617. If you're in Patriots country, you'll probably have the good fortune of having Jets/Bills as the CBS noon game.

Ya that's what I'm worried about and it's not that they usually show an AFC North game. I have the Direct TV App but I'd rather watch it without the worry of freezing up and glitchy for a few secs here and there.

I get they like showing the division games from what ever city you're in but Raiders Titans are more threats to NE than Jets Bills don't make NE sit threw a crappy Jets game 

Archived