Titans Training Camp - Week 3

titans0021

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

It is information overload. We didn't hear about every single pass or missed tackle...etc in practice.  

I think it is great that we are able to find as much information as we can. I watch a to z sports, listen to miday 180 watch PKs periscope and pretty much while all of that is going on keep an eye on facebook and twitter for coverage on the practices. 

Sometimes I watch NFL Network but I get tired of hearing about Patriots and Cowboys. 

Decker won't play Saturday, which is disappointing. But you definitely don't want to rush him back with an ankle injury.

It's a little funny that after all of the improved receiver talk, we're heading into a game with Matthews, Taylor and Douglas as our top three.

Several Titans sat out of practice, including wide receivers Decker (ankle), Davis (hamstring), Tajae Sharpe (foot/PUP), Mekale McKay (hamstring), defensive lineman Jurrell Casey, defensive backs Demontre Hurst (groin), Curtis Riley, Kalan Reed and Tye Smith, linebackers Nate Palmer and Aaron Wallace (back) and long snapper Beau Brinkley (groin). 

a good review of day 2 training camp with Panthers. 

http://atozsportsnashville.com/titans-win-day-2-practice-vs-panthers/

s for the offense, it was a completely different day for Marcus Mariota and company. Marcus looked very sharp and was hitting TE Delanie Walker, WR Rishard Matthews and Harry Douglas throughout the team portion.

A good article and not overboard on information just basic defense did this and offense did that. I like it. 

Archived