Week 2: Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ New York Jets (1-0)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ NYJ  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Sam Darnold
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Isaiah Crowell
    • Bilal Powell
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Adrian Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Robby Anderson
    • Jermaine Kearse
    • Terrelle Pryor
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Jason Sanders
    • Jason Myers
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2018 at 05:00 PM

1 hour ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

I have to say I was really impressed with Darnold. He looked really good. They actually might have a franchise Qb

Same. Defense looked quite good too.

Divisional games are never easy, but this will be a tough battle. A Bowles-coached defense is a great test for our fully healthy offense.

Dolphins win, 21 - 20

Once again, the Dolphins are underdogs as the national media completely downplays our win over the Titans. In fact, on one show I watched, the talking head said that it was a shame that the Titans were so banged up because it would have been a great game if everyone was healthy. I'm sorry, but injuries happen and good teams overcome them. Whatever, on to this game. This is going to be a very exciting game. The Jets are riding high after an impressive road victory, and the stadium is always packed when we play. This is going to be a tough environment for the offense. Darnold looked good for his first game, but he can be fooled, and I can't believe I am typing this, but the Dolphins have th speed on defense to make him pay for any mistakes. The Jets are going to try to pound the rock, and then throw from play action. The Dolphins need to hold the Jets to field goals, because the Jets will be able to move the ball. On offense, Tannehill will be better now that he is getting back into it. Gase called a basic game against the Titans, he really didn't target the TE's and RB's in the passing game. This week, he will have to. The Jets have a good defense, and they are going to double cover Stills all game, thinking that he is the only real threat. As I said last week, leave Grant with single coverage at your own risk. Tannehill missed him on that Int., he was wide open. Wilson also has some wheels, and Amendola is very crafty. I think that the WR's will still make some plays, but the deep pass to Stills will be taken away. With the safties worried about Stills, that is going to open up the TE's and RB's in the short passing game. The Jets LB's are good at covering the middle, so Tannehill needs to attack the flats and allow his TE, RB to use their speed to turn short passes into long gains. The Dolphins specials teams seem legit. The kick return TD was from a bad kick, the coverage was pretty good, they just couldn't get off the blocks fast enough to make a play because of the short field. I predict a very close, down to the last possession game. Dolphins get 3 TD's through the air, one on the ground, and a field goal to win it. The Jets get 2 TD's in the air, 2 TD's on the ground. 31 Dolphins, 28 Jets.

I must say, after week 1, I’m actually interested in watching two AFC EAST rivals go at it!!!  Miami fans, have you guys all but given up hope on Parker ever living up to the hype he had coming out of college? Is it lack of effort or is he just fragilé like the leg lamp in Christmas story?!?!? 

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I must say, after week 1, I’m actually interested in watching two AFC EAST rivals go at it!!!  Miami fans, have you guys all but given up hope on Parker ever living up to the hype he had coming out of college? Is it lack of effort or is he just fragilé like the leg lamp in Christmas story?!?!? 

We picked up his 5th year option but I think he's just about run out of chances here. We'll see how well he plays when he actually can suit up.

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

It looks like he'll suit up. We'll see. Whether he can reach his potential or not, he brings a unique skillset / size to their WR corps.

LG Josh Sitton hasn't practiced two days in a row. No excuses, next man up (Ted Larsen).

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

It looks like he'll suit up. We'll see. Whether he can reach his potential or not, he brings a unique skillset / size to their WR corps.

LG Josh Sitton hasn't practiced two days in a row. No excuses, next man up (Ted Larsen).

Eff me.

Archived