Would you rather...

buno67

Would you rather  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather build a franchise around?

• Rookie Myles Garrett
    • Rookie Joe Thomas

17 hours ago, mistakey said:

i guess it depends on if i have a qb i really want to protect

if we have trash like we did during joe's career, take the garrett but if we had a tim couch or a baker mayfield that we want to keep long term id take the joe thomas

I was really torn on this one till I read your post. I agree with what you said. The last ten years Myles Garret probably would of won us a few more games than Joe protecting our rubbish QB’s.

but if you have a top 5 QB protecting him is more important than getting the other teams QB. So although I absolutely love Garrett I’m hoping Baker turns into a top 5 QB so I want the HOF LT over Garrett

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Not as much of an impact as your elite QB being out injured does. How often has Brady had an elite DE?

We had the best LT of all time for 11 years and our QBs still got hurt every single year. One elite LT isn’t going to save a qb if the other 4 guys aren’t great too. But one elite DE can completely change a defense regardless of who they have around them. 

19 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We had the best LT of all time for 11 years and our QBs still got hurt every single year. One elite LT isn’t going to save a qb if the other 4 guys aren’t great too. But one elite DE can completely change a defense regardless of who they have around them. 

But they were getting hurt because they were doing things elite QB’s don’t do

Archived