? Week 2: Eagles (1-0) @ Bucs (1-0)

Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I just see  a lot of 2 high safeties from the Eagles to start the game.  Fitz played a great game, but there was an usually high amount of big plays.  Over 400 yrs passing on 28 attempts is hard to accomplish.  Barber is going to have to get off to a good start with only 7 in the box.  

Ya Cox vs the highest paid center will be interesting to watch

19 minutes ago, indifference said:

Falcons have a good OL though. Mack and that RT are like top 5-10 at their position.

I dont think Jensen and Marpet are that far behind, so the matchup is going to be very interesting.  I m looking forward to the entire oline  versus their dline match up. If they hold up pretty well against this group, I 'll feel really good for the rest of the season.  

I expect Howard and Brate to be more involved this week.

i Want to see ROnald Jones active today  but if he’s as dumb as McNichols , then I won’t hold my breath  

defensively I think we’ll see an improvement. Looked like there was a lot of miscommunication and blown coverages last Sunday’s where the young guys were thinking zone not man  

hopefully the pass rush comes to life today  

12 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

i Want to see ROnald Jones active today  but if he’s as dumb as McNichols , then I won’t hold my breath  

defensively I think we’ll see an improvement. Looked like there was a lot of miscommunication and blown coverages last Sunday’s where the young guys were thinking zone not man  

hopefully the pass rush comes to life today  

Bunch formations seem to confuse the rookies. It was a mess in the preseason and it was a mess last week. Philly's RPOs that everyone loves to talk about ad naseum have two WRs they can stack to cause confusion. Hopefully Smitty has figured out the issue because Foles could destroy us 7-10 yards at a time with the slants and outs/curls they run.

Also, if the RB is on the same side of the bunch formation, it's an RPO. It's not a hard play to identify. I don't know why we couldn't cheat up a safety to that side.

I wanna see some Rojo too. But as long as Barber plays like he did last week, I'm not as worried.

Archived