? Week 2: Eagles (1-0) @ Bucs (1-0)

Lil' Shorty

4 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I miss Josh Freeman and his "wtf just happened face"  when he would throw an interception or do something stupid.

In the end, I m convinced Freeman had an addiction issue.  It s a shame because from a raw ability perspective he had it all.  I hope he saved his money wisely.

I wonder if RoJo will be active today. I expect we’ll need to have 4 active RBs for that to happen since Wilson did ok in his limited opportunities last week.

Is RoJo the worst second round pick since Jackson? If he’s inactive today, that’s another step towards that “distinction”.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

In the end, I m convinced Freeman had an addiction issue.  It s a shame because from a raw ability perspective he had it all.  I hope he saved his money wisely.

That pesky Tampa drug dealer got him if you go by the rumours.

It would appear he got Martin too...

11 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I wonder if RoJo will be active today. I expect we’ll need to have 4 active RBs for that to happen since Wilson did ok in his limited opportunities last week.

Is RoJo the worst second round pick since Jackson? If he’s inactive today, that’s another step towards that “distinction”.

Way too early for naming him a bust. I haven't seen anything from Rashad Penny or Sony Michel either yet. 

9 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

That pesky Tampa drug dealer got him if you go by the rumours.

It would appear he got Martin too...

Freeman was on the cusp of signing his second contract and getting at least 40 million guaranteed at the time.  It just shows that addiction  doesn't discriminate.  I know and known several people with addiction  issues, some have kept going forward, others lost the battle. I hope Freeman can win the battle.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Freeman was on the cusp of signing his second contract and getting at least 40 million guaranteed at the time.  It just shows that addiction  doesn't discriminate.  I know and known several people with addiction  issues, some have kept going forward, others lost the battle. I hope Freeman can win the battle.

I’m not sure whether it was addiction, or whether he was just in the habit of taking a certain drug/ drugs when partying.

I guess we’re arguing semantics and you could consider that an addiction.

Either way, I hope he’s clean now.

14 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Way too early for naming him a bust. I haven't seen anything from Rashad Penny or Sony Michel either yet. 

Both of those guys have had injuries or surgery.

RoJo is currently behind a UDFA rookie...

Edit:

Dont get me wrong, I’m not saying he’s a bust. I agree it’s way too early for that. The early signs are not encouraging though..

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

yea it was really strange and I still don't understand what happened...    It always intrigues me how some players can look soo promising and then just look so bad afterwards...  

Also although this wasn't from anyone Bucs related this is a pretty detailed breakdown and gives you a lot of insight on Todd Monken play calling that I have not seen yet from anywhere else .....  check it out    Its from a different site i dunno the rules about that but just edit if its not allowed

Eagles breakdown Todd Monken/Ryan Fitz

18 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Both of those guys have had injuries or surgery.

RoJo is currently behind a UDFA rookie...

Edit:

Dont get me wrong, I’m not saying he’s a bust. I agree it’s way too early for that. The early signs are not encouraging though..

I'm pretty sure there is some type of injury with him though.. but not sure what.

Archived