What if Mitch is not the guy?

WindyCity

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Well the defense is the strength of this team until the offense proves otherwise, so I'd get used to winning like this for the time being.

Besides, it's not like all the good Bears teams of years past haven't been known for their great defensive play.  Bears fans should be well accustomed to winning these types of games.

We all want the offense to be great and firing on all cylinders, but these things don't just happen overnight with new and young players/coaches.

FIXED;

We all want the offense to be great and firing on all cylinders, but these things don't just happen overnight with new and young BEARS players/coaches.

:)

8 minutes ago, dafreak said:

FIXED;

We all want the offense to be great and firing on all cylinders, but these things don't just happen overnight with new and young BEARS players/coaches.

:)

Hey man if you want to be a pessimistic and a half glass empty type of person then by all means but you're only making it worse for yourself.

Good things come to those who work at it and stay patient. Everyone wants to get rich quick but in reality that's almost never the case.

Have a little faith and just enjoy the ride.

45 minutes ago, dafreak said:

That was great and all but I really don't want to have to rely on the defense to win games. I expected more from this offense.

The offense is a work-in-progress and if you listen to Nagy's presser from last night you kind of get the idea that he's teaching Mitch how to be a QB in this offense, which is going to take time for him to learn.

24 minutes ago, G08 said:

The offense is a work-in-progress and if you listen to Nagy's presser from last night you kind of get the idea that he's teaching Mitch how to be a QB in this offense, which is going to take time for him to learn.

Teaching him to be a QB period. He’s learning everything on the fly.

Just now, G08 said:

Baker and Darnold are both seeing the field well and letting it rip.

Baker looks ******* legit... love that kid!

I think Mitch is over-processing -- understandable -- and isn't trusting what he sees.

There shouldnt be over processing, it should just happen. If he isnt trusting what he sees then he simply doesnt have it...(in my opinion)...

4 minutes ago, dafreak said:

There shouldnt be over processing, it should just happen. If he isnt trusting what he sees then he simply doesnt have it...(in my opinion)...

Alex Smith is one of the smartest QBs in the NFL... he said it took him 3-4 years before he fully felt comfortable in this offense.

I am getting worried that the Mack trade was Pace knowing Trubisky isnt the real deal. Using air freshener to cover up the smell of sh@t. I hope I am wrong but he also was all in with Glennon. If Mitch isnt showing anything by week 8 I will be very concerned.

Archived