What if Mitch is not the guy?

WindyCity

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

C'mon man, yeah good QBs should ball out against the bucs but NOBODY "should" do what 10 did today.

Are you taking my quote as a knock against Mitch? because I assure you that was not what I meant. 

I was commending him by basically saying if he would have had a bad/decent performance, I would've been concerned. If he had a good performance, it was to be expected. Anything else beyond that (which it was) is only a cherry on top.

Everyone will focus on the 6 TDs but the biggest thing for me with Trubisky is how much more confident he looked today...the little things like his speed in and out of the huddle...his hard count where he was catching the Bucs out...the trust he showed in his guys and throwing them open...you can't carry 6 TDs forward into every game but all those little things will be huge moving forward.

Huge confidence building game for him.

The throws he made in the middle of the field to set up the TDs were the most impressive to me.

I know this was with everything working. But if we can get to 75% of that consistently we are a playoff team.

Archived