Week 2 GDT: Detroit Lions At San Francisco 49ers

I'm going to say Jimmy has a huge day 300 yards 3 TDs we win 34-21

Edited by 49erurtaza

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm going to say Jimmy has a huge day 300 yards 3 TDs we win 34-21

I just have this weird feeling this game ends up being a shootout

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I just have this weird feeling this game ends up being a shootout

As long as Jimmy G looks good, that's fine. I'm more worried about that, than actually getting a W. The team isn't going anywhere far this season anyway. Jimmy looking for real + high draft pick = good season. 

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

As long as Jimmy G looks good, that's fine. I'm more worried about that, than actually getting a W. The team isn't going anywhere far this season anyway. Jimmy looking for real + high draft pick = good season. 

If Jimmy looks for real we aren't getting a top draft pick. At best that would put us in the 12-15 range, but likely 18-22 range. 

I'm for some reason really excited to see what Pettis does with starter snaps today. I also expect Bourne to make an impact in the passing game unlike last week. 

Wish our OL holds up unlike last week. Lions don't nearly have that type of front 7 as the Vikings so that should help. Our running game may have a chance to really get going as well, but what I want to see is Breida being a factor in the passing game. Didn't get to see that last year. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Jimmy looks for real we aren't getting a top draft pick. At best that would put us in the 12-15 range, but likely 18-22 range. 

I'm for some reason really excited to see what Pettis does with starter snaps today. I also expect Bourne to make an impact in the passing game unlike last week. 

Wish our OL holds up unlike last week. Lions don't nearly have that type of front 7 as the Vikings so that should help. Our running game may have a chance to really get going as well, but what I want to see is Breida being a factor in the passing game. Didn't get to see that last year. 

Not necessarily. Remember the 2008 Packers? It was Rodgers first year as a starter. They went 6-10, and finished with the 9th overall pick. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Not necessarily. Remember the 2008 Packers? It was Rodgers first year as a starter. They went 6-10, and finished with the 9th overall pick. 

And that's rare. With our schedule, if Jimmy G looks like the real deal this team is winning 7-9 games, if not more. That's taking us out of the top 10. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And that's rare. With our schedule, if Jimmy G looks like the real deal this team is winning 7-9 games, if not more. That's taking us out of the top 10. 

Well, it depends how other teams finish too. 

Edited by PapaShogun

It's week two and we are already talking about having a high draft pick? Smh

Malcolm Smith inactive again. Tell me where I've heard that one before.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looks like Mike Person is going to give it a go.

I was actually warming up to Toran starting. Just to see if there is anything there. I don't expect much from the RG anyway this year. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

It's week two and we are already talking about having a high draft pick? Smh

Yeah, we should get back to talking about getting to the Super Bowl this year. 

Nice stop by Solly there. 

Going with Armstead on the inside in nickel over Solly again. 

I'm glad they didn't call a flag there. Could have been one, a bit fortunate there.