incognito_man

Aaron Rodgers' Knee Thread

I have bad 4G at work. Can you awesome folks provide updates on kneewatch in here so I can check one thread for news?

Thanks, guys. You're all the best. Except @Norm, because he's even off the scale.

11 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Which knee has you most concerned ?

Left knee
Right knee
Wee-Knee

I laugh each time i see this, still

Keep an eye on Danica’s instagram   Maybe she’ll share something like when Gisele spilled the beans on Brady’s concussions. 

9 hours ago, Lodestar said:

Not a thread title I hoped to see after Week 1. 😕

No kidding.

But if you were going to chose a Packer player based on his ability to overcome adversity, he'd be at the top of the list.
I read that Danica is practicing a new technique that shifts the swelling from your left knee to your wee knee, so he's getting the help he kneeds.

4 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

No kidding.

But if you were going to chose a Packer player based on his ability to overcome adversity, he'd be at the top of the list.
I read that Danica is practicing a new technique that shifts the swelling from your left knee to your wee knee, so he's getting the help he kneeds.

And games are less than 4 hrs, so he should be fine!

we should also have an Aaron Rodgers' Collarbone Thread

and an Aaron Rodgers Ankle Thread

a thread for all the body parts imo 

11 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

we should also have an Aaron Rodgers' Collarbone Thread

and an Aaron Rodgers Ankle Thread

a thread for all the body parts imo 

One more covered here: 

The Packers are so tight lipped.  MM offered nothing.  Aaron has offered nothing.  The only thing I gathered is he does have swelling in the knee.  So a knee sprain.  There is some doubt about his availability vs the Queens.  He'll probably play but will be limited most likely won't be back to 100% until after the bye.  Honestly when they took him off on the cart and seeing the expression on his face figured his season was over.   Craziest game I have ever witnessed.  Shocked Rodgers came back and played in that game.  

Rogers_medium.png?v=1425444402

In all seriousness though, from everything I've read or heard it seems people are thinking grade 1 or grade 2 MCL sprain... It still sucks, but it could be worse.

5 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Rogers_medium.png?v=1425444402

In all seriousness though, from everything I've read or heard it seems people are thinking grade 1 or grade 2 MCL sprain... It still sucks, but it could be worse.

Is it likely to get better/worse if he plays with it?

35 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Is it likely to get better/worse if he plays with it?

Rodgers said the doc assured him the injury wouldn't get worse if he played .. so he back in the game.  

Just confirmed knee sprain.  Apparently on a knee in which he has had problems before.  Had a little smirk if asked if he is going to play against the Vikings.  He'll be out there bad knee and all.  He'll be rehabbing all week may try to practice a bit on Saturday.  Said it's feeling a bit better but pretty sore last few days.  O-line better really step it up against the Vikings.  Can't let Aaron take any more shots.  Hold them if they have to.  Take the penalty.  Fricken loathe the Vikings.  LOATHE.  Hope Aaron exacts revenge.  Chop that bastard Barr...