Aaron Rodgers' Knee Thread

incognito_man

9 hours ago, Lodestar said:

Not a thread title I hoped to see after Week 1. ?

No kidding.

But if you were going to chose a Packer player based on his ability to overcome adversity, he'd be at the top of the list.
I read that Danica is practicing a new technique that shifts the swelling from your left knee to your wee knee, so he's getting the help he kneeds.

4 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

No kidding.

But if you were going to chose a Packer player based on his ability to overcome adversity, he'd be at the top of the list.
I read that Danica is practicing a new technique that shifts the swelling from your left knee to your wee knee, so he's getting the help he kneeds.

And games are less than 4 hrs, so he should be fine!

The Packers are so tight lipped.  MM offered nothing.  Aaron has offered nothing.  The only thing I gathered is he does have swelling in the knee.  So a knee sprain.  There is some doubt about his availability vs the Queens.  He'll probably play but will be limited most likely won't be back to 100% until after the bye.  Honestly when they took him off on the cart and seeing the expression on his face figured his season was over.   Craziest game I have ever witnessed.  Shocked Rodgers came back and played in that game.  

Just confirmed knee sprain.  Apparently on a knee in which he has had problems before.  Had a little smirk if asked if he is going to play against the Vikings.  He'll be out there bad knee and all.  He'll be rehabbing all week may try to practice a bit on Saturday.  Said it's feeling a bit better but pretty sore last few days.  O-line better really step it up against the Vikings.  Can't let Aaron take any more shots.  Hold them if they have to.  Take the penalty.  Fricken loathe the Vikings.  LOATHE.  Hope Aaron exacts revenge.  Chop that bastard Barr...

Archived