Aaron Rodgers' Knee Thread

incognito_man

7 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Hypothetical.

If Rodgers can’t play who gets cut in order to put Boyle on the roster? 

And do you make that move anyway knowing Rodgers is injured ?

No, because the chances of us winning with Boyle are minimal and I have always secretly wanted to see what would happen with Cobb at QB.

12 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Hypothetical.

I thought Boyle was on the 53?  so nobody needs to be cut?

The issue is making him gameday active- so with Burks back, Davis gone, and Boyle playing, we would need 3 different game day inactives.  I would suggest Burton replaces Davis, Toomer replaces Burks, and somebody like Tonyan gets the Boyle inactive since Tonyan may not see the field and all three TE's ahead are still healthy.

15 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Hypothetical.

Huh?  Boyle is already on the roster.

With Rodgers knee it might not be a bad idea to have him active on Sunday tho.

I'm listening the BSPN in the background and they way they are talking you'd think it was the Packers who have the lousy OL instead of one in Minneapolis.  Do the Vikes have better D linemen than Hicks and Mack?  In the second half of the game Sunday night it's almost like those 2 guys disappeared.

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I'm listening the BSPN in the background and they way they are talking you'd think it was the Packers who have the lousy OL instead of one in Minneapolis.  Do the Vikes have better D linemen than Hicks and Mack?  In the second half of the game Sunday night it's almost like those 2 guys disappeared.

Vikings Dline is probably the most complete one in the NFL. Griffin is a beast (but Bakh will handle him), Joseph and Richardson absolutely dominated last week and Hunter is a freak who's gotten a lot better the last 1-2 years. Our line will be challenged, especially Linsley, McCray and Bulaga. I'm most concerned about McCray trying to handle Richardson. McCray stuggled big time last week in the first half but then played better in the second.

Archived