Week 2 GDT - Browns @ Saints

Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lmao Sean Payton has roster talent coming out his ears and we’re playing like this lol

im so freaking tired of Payton led teams. It’s stale. 

I can't put this on Sean Payton so far today. This has been sloppy player execution on offense. Brees missed Ginn on a wide open deep ball, Brees missed Watson wide open in the endzone, we had a sloppy hold on Kamara's touchdown that was called back, Michael Thomas fumbled again, Ted Ginn fumbled, Lutz missed a field goal.

None of that is on Sean Payton that's just sloppy play by our offense.

The defense despite being put in a couple bad spots has done a great job holding the Browns to 6 points.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

I can't put this on Sean Payton so far today. This has been sloppy player execution on offense. Brees missed Ginn on a wide open deep ball, Brees missed Watson wide open in the endzone, we had a sloppy hold on Kamara's touchdown that was called back, Michael Thomas fumbled again, Ted Ginn fumbled, Lutz missed a field goal.

None of that is on Sean Payton that's just sloppy play by our offense.

The defense despite being put in a couple bad spots has done a great job holding the Browns to 6 points.

True, but mindset is on leadership.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lmao Sean Payton has roster talent coming out his ears and we’re playing like this lol

im so freaking tired of Payton led teams. It’s stale. 

There's no excuse for this. We do have enough talent at pretty much every position to beat any team. It's something I have always said about the Payton-era Saints: we can beat any team or lose to any team. And we're again proving we can lose to any team. It's convenient to criticize Payton again right now, but the problems we've seen have been there every season. They just manage to show less often in some seasons.

Archived