Week 2 GDT - Browns @ Saints

Dome

10 minutes ago, NS922 said:

It's convenient to criticize Payton again right now, but the problems we've seen have been there every season. T

In case anyone has forgotten, I was all for moving on from him this offseason, even after our turnaround last season.

It’s convenient to criticize him now, but I’ve done it pretty consistently even when it wasn’t convenient.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

In case anyone has forgotten, I was all for moving on from him this offseason, even after our turnaround last season.

It’s convenient to criticize him now, but I’ve done it pretty consistently even when it wasn’t convenient.

I want Loomis gone too.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm agreeing with you. This is unacceptable. This is about as bad of a start as we could ever imagine, and the roster is almost the same as last year. So what does that say about whose fault it is? There is no way this should be happening with all the talent we have.

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Keep Kamara in the dang game! It is inexcusable that he didn't have a touch in the 3rd quarter and isn't in for several plays this drive

Payton is scared of him getting hurt. He’d rather lose games against lesser talent than risk an injury 

Archived