7:30pm | Missouri @ Purdue | BTN
7:30pm | Western Kentucky @ Louiville | ACC Network
8:00pm | #4 Ohio State @ #15 TCU | ABC
8:00pm | #22 USC @ Texas | FOX
10:00pm | #10 Washington @ Utah | ESPN
10:30pm | #23 Arizona State @ San Diego State | CBSSN
10:30pm | Fresno State @ UCLA | FS1

Postponed/Cancelled Tracker

I would argue the GOTW is actually Rutgers @ Kansas. I don't think people are truly appreciating how rare such a matchup is. It'd be like if we saw Bama play Clemson week 3, except instead of the best 2 power 5 schools we are dealing with the worst 2 power 5 schools, but who's counting?

Kansas favored at home by a few points, riding the momentum of their first road win in years. Rutgers coming over from Ohio where they recieved a demoralizing beatdown on all fronts. Who will lose and be crowned the worst power 5 team in CFB? Well you'll have to wait until the results are in to find out since not even ESPN3 has the gall to air this game.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I would argue the GOTW is actually Rutgers @ Kansas. I don't think people are truly appreciating how rare such a matchup is. It'd be like if we saw Bama play Clemson week 3, except instead of the best 2 power 5 schools we are dealing with the worst 2 power 5 schools, but who's counting?

Kansas favored at home by a few points, riding the momentum of their first road win in years. Rutgers coming over from Ohio where they recieved a demoralizing beatdown on all fronts. Who will lose and be crowned the worst power 5 team in CFB? Well you'll have to wait until the results are in to find out since not even ESPN3 has the gall to air this game.

It's been so long since Schiano was at Rutgers........that is actually an interesting matchup with how you phrased it.  I also saw in person some pretty memorable Navy/Rutgers games when both teams were horrible years ago.  

I'm honestly disappointed that the LSU/Auburn matchup wasn't the marquee college gameday matchup. This is a matchup with a 12 vs.a 7 where the loser could very well be eliminated from the SEC East contention, barring an interesting 3 way tie between Auburn, LSU, and Bama. 

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm honestly disappointed that the LSU/Auburn matchup wasn't the marquee college gameday matchup. This is a matchup with a 12 vs.a 7 where the loser could very well be eliminated from the SEC East contention, barring an interesting 3 way tie between Auburn, LSU, and Bama. 

I'm sure GameDay will make up for it and have numerous SEC locations.

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

btw,  texas tech cant wear white for their annual celebrate cotton game this week cause UH refused to allow them.  LOL

Ooo Jeopardy.... I know this one.

What are reasons why UH and TTU's football programs are more like petty brides and mother-in-laws than actual football teams?

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ed-Oliver-fumble-vs-Louisville.gif

This guy though...

Yeah, just like every wedding party has that one bridesmaid who tries to actually de-escalate but it never works. Oliver is that bridesmaid.

TTU is the mother in law in this situation I think. Just because their program is both petty fleas and aging, but trying to pretend it's not by hiring guys like Kingsbury.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You mean the West, but I totally get what you are saying.  This is definitely a huge matchup to shape the landscape of the SEC West, and most certainly a title contender.  

Archived