GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

Curious to see what kind of packages we run with this group.

Me? I’d try to get creative.

Mitchell                                             Avery    Ogunjobi   Garrett  Collins                                                  Ward

Kirksey                                Schobert 

Peppers                                                                                          Kindred

Randall 

Use some of those old UFO schemes and see if we can force them to run it. Athletically that’s a great group and I think Garrett and Ogunjobi could hold up decently against the run.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Curious to see what kind of packages we run with this group.

Me? I’d try to get creative.

Mitchell                                             Avery    Ogunjobi   Garrett  Collins                                                  Ward

Kirksey                                Schobert 

Peppers                                                                                          Kindred

Randall 

Use some of those old UFO schemes and see if we can force them to run it. Athletically that’s a great group and I think Garrett and Ogunjobi could hold up decently against the run.

I like the idea of dropping a LB and having both our SS in to combat Kamara. I hate the idea of Garrett at DT. 
Id rotate Collins and Kirksey Peppers and Kindred play left and right on Kamara, if he stays into bock blitz him. 

Id try and filter Kamara inside as our LBs have no chance in a foot race against him. 

Whatever we do I hope we account for him he way you would accoutn for Randy moss. double him. 

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I like the idea of dropping a LB and having both our SS in to combat Kamara. I hate the idea of Garrett at DT. 

Garrett had a ton of success playing inside last season, guards have no answer for his athleticism.

This wouldn’t be a base set or anything, just a sub package for the week to get athletes and speed on the field together.

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id rotate Collins and Kirksey Peppers and Kindred play left and right on Kamara, if he stays into bock blitz him. 

Id try and filter Kamara inside as our LBs have no chance in a foot race against him. 

Whatever we do I hope we account for him he way you would accoutn for Randy moss. double him. 

Peppers is a great matchup for Kamara.  He has CB speed and a SS build.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Garrett had a ton of success playing inside last season, guards have no answer for his athleticism.

Id be happy for some plays, but as a base set, they usually have decent guards. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This wouldn’t be a base set or anything, just a sub package for the week to get athletes and speed on the field together.

Peppers is a great matchup for Kamara.  He has CB speed and a SS build.

Yeah, time for him to earn his status. a man assignment can't be to difficult either. 

4 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Let's not forget the hatred between Peyton and Greggggg.

Saints gonna win and win BIG.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. I think they're gonna come out with a big chip on their shoulder after their loss this past Sunday.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong...

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Another poor game by Tyrod.

Why would it be another poor game? I just don’t see it. Harrison will be a lot better compared to his first game. Playing in a dome is going to be great. Everyone wants to blame Tyrod. Yeah he was bad but everyone offensively was pretty bad. Lot of reports on the all 22 said WRs struggled to get open all game long. 

I think we should see changes from game 1 to game 2 and see improvement. I’m not calling for any jobs until at least after Week4

Archived