GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

22 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Yeah I’m with Reggie I think saints win big and hue flips out and pulls out all the stops to try and win on Thursday against the jets so get ready for baker to come in mid game against the jets for no reason what so ever 

Safe bet going against hues mental stability.

Match ups I like this week are njoku vs demario Davis he is their sam. 

Wr vs not lattimore, they will put lattimore on Gordon I imagine, so jarvis vs their no 2 looks good. 

I want to see more of nick chubb. I thought his 17 yarder was a better run than any of hydes. He is hyde with better strength and agility and more aggressive a runner. 

I want to see Duke run the ball more and get the ball more. He will be lethal on turf. 

If we improve on 3 of these things we will win

- Special teams... WTF amirite?

- Penalties

- Drops. I counted multiple drops from Gordon, Landry and Njoku dropped more than he caught. Maybe weather will help.

- OL needs to gel. Both tackles need to improve on the positives from last week and keep Taylor uprighr

- Taylor needs to get rid of the ball quicker or get out of the pocket/run. A lot of his pressures and sacks were because of this.

- Kirksey and Collins need to play some freakin football. Both were pretty bad Sunday. 

Take your pick

@pnies20 I agree. 

I dont think our st will have a great game this year, the coach is incompetent. 

We missed heaps of tackles near the los kirksey missed some and coley missed a tfl on connor.

Collins is a boom or bust type of guy. I'd have him rotating in and out with kirksey. 

I'd double kamara. He is their best skill player. 

Let ward take on Thomas. 

Their offense will go as Thomas and kamara go. Stop them stop the saints 

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Scared of Ward and Garrett. Our offense looks ready to go if we can scheme around those two and keep things fresh. this could be a big game for your offense. 

Good luck gents!

Geez dude I don’t even know how to treat you, talking actual football and all. 

21 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I wouldn’t start Collins I’d move kirksey to SLB and play Peppers at WLB and Kindred the starter at SS. Have Peppers spy Kamara have Mitchell on Thomas with Randall shaded to that side. Put Ward on Ginn. 

You’ve forgotten about our weapon-x. Benjamin “The Dagger” Watson. 

Archived