GDT Semèn De: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. It’s in the title.

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why would it be another poor game? I just don’t see it. Harrison will be a lot better compared to his first game. Playing in a dome is going to be great. Everyone wants to blame Tyrod. Yeah he was bad but everyone offensively was pretty bad. Lot of reports on the all 22 said WRs struggled to get open all game long. 

I think we should see changes from game 1 to game 2 and see improvement. I’m not calling for any jobs until at least after Week4

Because he was 15/40 in his last game. It’s not exactly ludicrous to believe he has a good chance of playing another bad game seven days later.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Because he was 15/40 in his last game. It’s not exactly ludicrous to believe he has a good chance of playing another bad game seven days later.

Yea that was a bad game but that was also in a freaking monsoon. 

His worst completion percentage in his career when attempting over 20passes is 52%. So let’s not act like he is a career guy that is just inaccurate or doesn’t complete passes. He is a career 62% passer as a starter. Also his game low completion % as a starter prior to that game was 50%. his career low in general was %25 when he went 1/4 in spot duty as a back up years ago. So get out of here if you expect Taylor to repeat what happen on Sunday when he will be playing in ideal conditions in a dome 

Id be more upset ThatHaley had him throw it 40x in the rain with a green as can be new LT

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yea that was a bad game but that was also in a freaking monsoon. 

His worst completion percentage in his career when attempting over 20passes is 52%. So let’s not act like he is a career guy that is just inaccurate or doesn’t complete passes. He is a career 62% passer as a starter. Also his game low completion % as a starter prior to that game was 50%. his career low in general was %25 when he went 1/4 in spot duty as a back up years ago. So get out of here if you expect Taylor to repeat what happen on Sunday when he will be playing in ideal conditions in a dome 

Id be more upset ThatHaley had him throw it 40x in the rain with a green as can be new LT

in the past three years Tyrod's TD/INT is converging to 1, his YPA is falling, and his TD% is falling.  you can pretty easily make a case that tyrod is becoming more conservative as a quarterback.  i dont care if hes accurate, the dude just straight up didnt throw until like the second half.

i dont expect taylor to be as bad as he was on sunday, but i dont expect him to be as good as brees, and we'll need him to be as good as brees cause that offense is nasty.

Just now, mistakey said:

in the past three years Tyrod's TD/INT is converging to 1, his YPA is falling, and his TD% is falling.  you can pretty easily make a case that tyrod is becoming more conservative as a quarterback.  i dont care if hes accurate, the dude just straight up didnt throw until like the second half.

i dont expect taylor to be as bad as he was on sunday, but i dont expect him to be as good as brees, and we'll need him to be as good as brees cause that offense is nasty.

Steelers teed off on our lack of pass blocking, they overwhelmed Harrison and ran through our backs. Whole offense came out better in the 2nd half. 

I would believe that he Saints defense won’t be as good as the Steelers and with better playing conditions the offense will improve. also would assume Harrison plays better with at least a game under his belt. 

I’m just not going to project as our offense or Tyrod as bad/awful after one game. Way too small of a sample size. New QB, new RBs, some new linemen, some new WRs. There is going to be a learning curve to the offense. I’ll be ready to push the panic button by week5 if things don’t change and we see similar things over the first four games. 

45 minutes ago, buno67 said:

One positive from ogbah being out, maybe we see Avery at DE more. Dude was a stud last week when he was in. 

pff graded him as the #2 rookie last week. Ward was #1.

That neanderthal should have traded down instead of blowing all our war chest. Ugh. Can't wait til Jimmy cleans house next year.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That neanderthal should have traded down instead of blowing all our war chest. Ugh. Can't wait til Jimmy cleans house next year.

I know right...

i cant believe we passed on Chubb, it’s not like our rookie edge player didn’t outperform him last week or anything...oh wait, Avery was graded out higher than Chubb

47 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Everybody @buno_67 on twitter!

When it comes to posting pictures it’s easier to do it through Twitter then to edit it, upload it to imgur, and copy/paste the link. All from my Phone. If I was at my laptop it’s easier the other way around

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I know right...

i cant believe we passed on Chubb, it’s not like our rookie edge player didn’t outperform him last week or anything...oh wait, Avery was graded out higher than Chubb

One week?  

Yall are peacking after one week?

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

One week?  

Yall are peacking after one week?

One week? I’ve been on this stance before the draft. A lot of people wanted to trade down just for the sake of trading down.  Only said a trade down would be worth it if someone makes an offer to good to pass up, If not stay put and take the elite level talent. There were prolly more ppl pissed on here that we didn’t trade down then excited the Browns took Ward. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

One week? I’ve been on this stance before the draft. A lot of people wanted to trade down just for the sake of trading down.  Only said a trade down would be worth it if someone makes an offer to good to pass up, If not stay put and take the elite level talent. There were prolly more ppl pissed on here that we didn’t trade down then excited the Browns took Ward. 

Kinda hard to say we should or shouldn’t have traded down without know what the offers were, no?

I’m usually leading the mob who wants to trade down, but Dorsey said no decent offer came in.  So be it, can’t make a deal that doesn’t exist.

But to act like Ward is the reason you don’t trade down is just about the definition of stupid though, the only reason we even had that pick is because of a trade down.

Peppers and Ward or Hooker?  Who you taking?

Archived