A Very Early Look at the 2019 Offseason

Nick

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

And so it continues 

What other big body WR in Free Agency is out there to pick up other then Kbenji or Funchess? I would say Tyrell Williams is another option but other then that there isn't anyone available. Bills still dont have a #1 wr on the team and none of these 3 are going to be a #1. 

18 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

What other big body WR in Free Agency is out there to pick up other then Kbenji or Funchess? I would say Tyrell Williams is another option but other then that there isn't anyone available. Bills still dont have a #1 wr on the team and none of these 3 are going to be a #1. 

N’Keal Harry

32 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

N’Keal Harry

9 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Noah Fant

I was talking about FA not Draft. Cant really predict the draft this early since so many things change on a weekly basis. For awhile I thought the bills were going to pick top 3 once Allen went down now it may be top 10 or even worse teens with the schedule they have left. Are those guys going to be picked in the top 10? I think Ebron was the last Te to be taken in top 10 and that didnt really work out in Detroits favor is this guy going to be different? 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:57 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Flanker: Tyrell Williams, Anthony Johnson (round 3)
Slot: Zay Jones, Adam Humphries
Split end: Robert Foster, Deonte Thompson, Isiah McKenzie 

TE: Noah Fant, Jason Croom, Logan Thomas

Sling the rock Josh!

Foster, Thompson and McKenzie all at Split End? All 3 of those guys are Flankers. At that point I'd move Zay out to Split End and put one of the small faster recievers in the slot.

N'Keal Harry projects as a legit WR1. He tops my BB right now assuming we pick 4-8.

I don't see a way we pass on him unless we fall in love with Jonah Williams or Greg Little.

I'd be good signing Devin Funchess, and drafting N'Keal Harry with Zay Jones. I'd move on from Charles Clay and give Jason Croom a better look

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyone else be good with signing Le'Veon Bell long term this off season

Add - Le'Veon Bell, N'Keal Harry 

Move on from - Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Shady McCoy

No team should pay an RB 17 mil a year. 

I'd rather have Shady for about half that and a better locker room. 

20 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Foster, Thompson and McKenzie all at Split End? All 3 of those guys are Flankers. At that point I'd move Zay out to Split End and put one of the small faster recievers in the slot.

Maybe it is just me but I have always seen and used split ends as the fast guys who stretch the field on the opposite side of the TE. Most, if not all teams use their flanker as their primary receiver, hence having Tyrell Williams there. Zay is going to be deadly in the slot with the way he runs routes.

12 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyone else be good with signing Le'Veon Bell long term this off season

Add - Le'Veon Bell, N'Keal Harry 

Move on from - Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Shady McCoy

signing bell is a mistake if your not happy with shady this year then you will not be happy with bell. He dances alot waiting for the hole to open and then shoots threw it. The steelers have a franchise qb, weapons at wr and a solid oline that allowed bell to flourish in. He may be younger and possibly an upgrade to the receiving part but 16-18 mil a year all guaranteed is what he is seeking isnt worth it. Moving on from Kbenji and Charles clay is definitely a possibility but i do not see the bills moving on from shady or they would have done it. With the 96 mil in cap space and cutting clay would make the bills over 100 mil available to them. If Teller proves he is the guy at LG then you keep him there or swing him to Rg and sign Saffold or someone of that caliber and bring in paradis and sign a RT. So Dawkins, Saffold, Paradis, Teller, Juwan James/ Daryl Williams would be an immediate upgrade to the oline and still have tons left over in cap space to go after a wr through trade or FA. I wouldnt mind looking at Jared Cook for a 2 year deal he has helped Derek Carr out alot and may want to move on from Oakland, would be an upgrade over clay.

I would be good with Greedy Williams, N'Keal Harry, or Oliver if available once the bills are on the clock. 

I think it is a stretch but the rumors of Jalen Ramsey being on the block would be an interesting get as he has 2 years left on his contract and is a shut down corner. Can you imagine both him and Tre along with Hyde, poyer and turon in the backfield that could be the worst thing opponent qbs would deal with. The asking price may be to high but it would be an interesting player to give even with him starting to become somewhat of a diva or crap talker.

Archived