A Very Early Look at the 2019 Offseason

Nick

On 9/12/2018 at 11:13 AM, soflbillsfan said:

I forgot about Kwon who is going to be a Free Agent this year. Definitely see a large chunk being taken out for him as well. He will be getting paid top 5 MLB money which is about 8-12 mil per year

And I’m praying he gets that money on a new team because he isn’t very good.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Well Marpet is off the market. Not ideal...

At least Bodine has been somewhat competent. He was terrible in Cincy but seems to be holding his own right now. Depending what the staff thinks of Teller, we may be looking to only upgrade LG and RT. 

6 hours ago, indifference said:

And I’m praying he gets that money on a new team because he isn’t very good.

No one wants him on the bills I was just saying that he will be a FA and based on his past he was well deserving now that they signed the 5 year deal with Ali they will move on from Kwon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bills should go after Chris Conley or Tyrell Williams to be a deep threat and someone like Robby Anderson or I don't know Devin Funchess to work outside and have Zay Jones work the middle. Then draft one of the many wide receivers going to be available in round 2 and 4. Problem solved. 

Noah Fant TE Iowa is looking like an interesting pick if available for the bills. I know its early but he is the prototypical TE 6'5 245 pounds an inch shorter and 15 pounds lighter then gronk. I like that he is averaging 16.5 yards a catch. Ideal 2nd round pick if there. Again things change as there is still a lot of college ball left. 

9 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

I want to find a way to get one of the two Ole Miss WRs. AJ Brown and DK Metcalf are both studs. Issue is, they are both likely to go in the first round :/ 

Hope to have a bad enough record and a player gruden really wants and take both Oakland picks in the 1st round or do that with Greenbay too

22 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hope to have a bad enough record and a player gruden really wants and take both Oakland picks in the 1st round or do that with Greenbay too

That actually sounds brilliant. Don't know why that hasn't popped into my head yet. Taking a WR and OL with those two picks would be perfect. Hopefully Gruden is the trade partner. He's dumb enough to pull the trigger lol. 

15 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

That actually sounds brilliant. Don't know why that hasn't popped into my head yet. Taking a WR and OL with those two picks would be perfect. Hopefully Gruden is the trade partner. He's dumb enough to pull the trigger lol. 

We need them to go on a meaningless run at some point this year as well. Some kinda BS "team building" run that we always go on late and win 4-5 meaningless games to get to 6-10 and leave us in the top-3 with plenty of trade partners.

45 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We need them to go on a meaningless run at some point this year as well. Some kinda BS "team building" run that we always go on late and win 4-5 meaningless games to get to 6-10 and leave us in the top-3 with plenty of trade partners.

I dont know about the top 3. Right now the Cardinals and the Giants look bad on both sides of the ball where they will be the top 2 picks. Also Indy and Oakland can end up sucking too. Maybe thats why no one though of using them as a trade partner as they would likely land a top 3 pick plus the Chicago pick to grab someone else. Atleast with the bills they have a top 5 defense that will win them games I still expect the bills to win 7 games this year. Jets and Phins alone could be 3-4 wins not to mention this weekends match up and the lions. Also Jags have struggled so that game will be the battle of defenses and who will not mess up first.

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

This guy right here is our savior for the WR core. We need guys who can get open, and he's incredible at it amongst many other things.

IMHO, this is not a good clip to show his skills. Looks like CB released him to the safety, who blew the coverage. Clip looks to really highlight defensive errors leading to a wide-open receiver who simply needed to catch the ball, as opposed to someone who torched a secondary.

4 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

IMHO, this is not a good clip to show his skills. Looks like CB released him to the safety, who blew the coverage. Clip looks to really highlight defensive errors leading to a wide-open receiver who simply needed to catch the ball, as opposed to someone who torched a secondary.

he may have great feet work but this clip is showing how sloppy auburns defense is. Whats his forty the bills desperately need speed? I like the small guy from Okalahoma he is fast as heck.

Archived