.Buzz

General News Thread

On 23/09/2018 at 2:25 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Boomer just compared Josh Allen to Cam Newton lol

Is it really that lol?  It seems like a not altogether poor comparison tbh.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Is it really that lol?  It seems like a not altogether poor comparison tbh.

Cam Newton is a freak of all freaks. Guys thats big shouldn't be able to move that fast. Allen has a big arm and is a big dude but he doesn't have Cam's athleticism. 

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Cam Newton is a freak of all freaks. Guys thats big shouldn't be able to move that fast. Allen has a big arm and is a big dude but he doesn't have Cam's athleticism. 

I mean, Allen has a bigger freakier athletic arm, and a pretty healthy dose of sneaky good athleticism as a mobile QB to go with his size too.  I don't know why a lot of people want to paint him as this big statue a la Lynch or Hackenberg or whatever.  He's never been that.

49 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, Allen has a bigger freakier athletic arm, and a pretty healthy dose of sneaky good athleticism as a mobile QB to go with his size too.  I don't know why a lot of people want to paint him as this big statue a la Lynch or Hackenberg or whatever.  He's never been that.

I'm not saying he is there but Cam is like the upper echelon of athletic freak QBs

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

seeing he ran like a 20 MPH run ya i can definitely get the vibe. Big arm, Big size, big time athleticism. 

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm not saying he is there but Cam is like the upper echelon of athletic freak QBs

https://247sports.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/Bolt/Cam-Newton-ran-faster-on-Monday-night-than-any-NFL-quarterback-this-season-110461308/

Well, at least, according to this season's next-generation rushing statistics. The data clocked Newton at a top speed of 20.09 MPH on his 69-yard run in the second half of the Panthers' 45-21 win over the Dolphins on Monday night inside Bank of America Stadium. 

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers/2018/3

Josh allen has a 10 yard Run that topped out at 20.6 MPH this past week. 

i think the Comparison can stand.  

Darkwa is ok. Would be an upgrade to Wilds I think.