Vernon Hargreaves placed on IR

.Buzz

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Thinking Bashaud Breeland just found a home now...

We worked him out before this news broke yesterday...

I wonder how healthy Breeland really is?  Is there more to the injury that was reported?  With week1 in the books, I kind of doubt he is trying to get more money.  

44 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I wonder how healthy Breeland really is?  Is there more to the injury that was reported?  With week1 in the books, I kind of doubt he is trying to get more money.  

He's visited a dozen (or so) teams and doesn't have a deal. Something's wrong.

2 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

He’s been a massive disappointment. 

We will be able to get Davis and Stewart more playing time. 

I wanna see Stewart get more playing time in the slot. He balled in camp and the preseason. I wanna see if that carries over.

Davis and Ryan Smith outside is scary. Foles is about to put up 400 yards like Brees did.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wanna see Stewart get more playing time in the slot. He balled in camp and the preseason. I wanna see if that carries over.

Davis and Ryan Smith outside is scary. Foles is about to put up 400 yards like Brees did.

I'm not as concerned about this week honestly.. Foles can look very pedestrian if he doesn't have the weapons surrounding him. The losses of Alshon and Torrey are bigger than you'd think and puts less stress on the defense. 

Still holding out hope for Grimes to return this week.. but either way I think Carlton can be solid against Mike Wallace on the outside, and MJ Stewart can hopefully hold his own against Agholor out of the slot. My biggest worry is covering Ertz and Sproles/Clement out of the backfield.. Conte couldn't cover a 38 year old Ben Watson last week and Kamara tore us up receiving. 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Let s hope MJ Stewart can play.  Wouldn't  be surprised if Williams play outside sooner then later.  I'm okay taking my lumps with Davis on the outside.

Same. Davis had a rough game but it was against Breed and on the road. He pretty much got thrown into the fire. Should be an easier matchup this Sunday. I’m more concerned with Ryan Smith as the other boundary CB while Grimes is out. Stewart at NCB.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived