Week 2: Indianapolis Colts

Ghostnote

Just now, turtle28 said:

It’s one game.

It's the trajectory of this offense.

If the Redskins can score early and establish the running game, they can run this conservative offense and control the clock. If they get behind, they're doomed.

Kind of how some of us "negative Nancies" worried/projected.

Just now, lavar703 said:

The pass bounced off of his receivers hands. Not exactly his fault. 

It would’ve been Alex’s though for sure because he’s had several of those today and you all claimed he didn’t throw it downfield but when he did his WRs dropped the ball.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

He's down by 5 because of a blocked punt return for a TD

That’s not the point. My gosh it’s unbelievable! He threw an int with the game on the line which is the main reason he’s not in DC anymore whether I agree with it or not, it’s him MO.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It would’ve been Alex’s though for sure because he’s had several of those today and you all claimed he didn’t throw it downfield but when he did his WRs dropped the ball.

The Redskins got the ball back with 7:30 left in the game down 12 points.

THEY
DID
NOT
ATTEMPT
A
DOWNFIELD
PASS.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Several! Several! We needed two scores and he threw the ball down the middle of the field to Thompson over and over again. And this is supposed to be our upgrade lol

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

Herbert, Patterson, Lock, Finley are all promising 1st round talents. 

Keep Smith and bring in one of them. 

I really don't know what Jay has to offer any QB that is indecisive and wont get the ball out of his hands. 

I don’t disagree, I’m just saying Alex may or may not improve and those young QBs may or may not be the answer. 

I think we have to remember this is Alex’s 2nd game in DC and also PRich’s 2nd. It wasn’t all awful, it just wasn’t good enough.

I’m more disappointed in the OL play and the lack of a running game.

Archived