Week 2: Indianapolis Colts

Ghostnote

Worth a listen about how Kiem thinks PRich can have a DJax type impact vertical and across the field in joy he pointed out that PRich will go across the middle and make more tough catches in traffic than Djax did. Also worth a listen to hear DHall described Doctson to the Junks and Keith understanding the description. He said he felt a Doctson had great hands but that he’s a little Terrelle Pryor in him in that when he’s going across the middle and in traffic he hears footsteps. That would explain the drops he has in traffic and across the middle, like last years drop for what should’ve been a TD vs the Broncos and his drop last week vs the Cardinals. I hope this isn’t the case, but those are two inexcusable drops that really weren’t that hard of catches unless you’re affraid of getting hit after you catch it.

21 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm busy looking at the rules to see if a warning is needed here. lol

@Woz help me out!

It's tacky, overdone, and a hideous earworm. Unfortunately, I can find nothing to justify throwing the book at him for. And trust me, I looked because he deserved it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/adrian-peterson-wasnt-invited-to-an-nfl-training-camp-so-he-created-his-own/2018/09/13/f87194c6-b5f4-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.410b65e0fe55&wpisrc=nl_dcsportsbog&wpmm=1

Adrian Peterson wasn’t invited to an NFL training camp. So he created his own.

I think we need to remind Colts fans this weekend when AD goes for nearly or over 100 yards and over 100 all purpose yards for the second week in a row that they could’ve had him long before we signed him. ? 

Their running back depth chart has been bleak since they didn’t retain Frank Gore.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, turtle28 said:

I think @mike23md poses a valid question in his OP in this thread that I’ve actually wondered about too.

In March, so we re-sign Peterson as Derrius Guice insurance? 

I’ve been thinking we should if Peterson continues to look good most of the year. So far it’s become obvious that we can’t rely on Kelley and Perine and Guice will becoming off the torn ACL, so that’s a major question mark.

He looked great and showed what we have been missing by having a bunch of duds in the backfield. And Gruden called running plays for which he should be congratulated against a strong defense. I too worry about Father Time catching up to Peterson- just look at his performances last year. It’s true

23xvnd.jpg

Archived