wackywabbit

Bills to start Josh Allen; Peterman era over

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Going back to Josh Allen, he played better than Peterman, so I'll give him that.

For sure. And I said it in the GDT, but honestly, you look at the game and his stat line, and it's was kind of like, "yeah, you know, that looks like about how I think Josh Allen would do". Josh Allen put up a very Josh Allen-y performance. 

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Going back to Josh Allen, he played better than Peterman, so I'll give him that.

I shutter at the thought of someone somehow playing worse than Nathan Peterman.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Big test coming up at Minnesota. Is Allen ready? How'd he look in his debut?

Pretty bad all things considered. He connected on one big pass to Zay Jones, but outside of that he completed just barely over 50% of his passes and both of his picks were poor decisions. A couple more of his passes easily could've been intercepted. He isn't completely to blame, however, as the Bills OL is atrocious.

Minnesota is going to eat him alive.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pretty bad all things considered. He connected on one big pass to Zay Jones, but outside of that he completed just barely over 50% of his passes and both of his picks were poor decisions. A couple more of his passes easily could've been intercepted. He isn't completely to blame, however, as the Bills OL is atrocious.

Minnesota is going to eat him alive.

You mean that one jump ball he hucked and Jones came back for? 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

For sure. And I said it in the GDT, but honestly, you look at the game and his stat line, and it's was kind of like, "yeah, you know, that looks like about how I think Josh Allen would do". Josh Allen put up a very Josh Allen-y performance. 

Liked this to get you to 3K! Welcome to the club!

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Liked this to get you to 3K! Welcome to the club!

Haha, thank you buddy! 

He looks likea rookie. Not a rookie completely in over his head which is a nice improvement but we'll see how that plays out.