Sign in to follow this  
BEASToftheEAST4

Kick Returner

Didn't know where else to put this so: With Pharoh Cooper looking like he could miss a significant amount of time and Mike Thomas also (inconveniently) getting hurt, we need a interim return man. Cooper Kupp will likely handle punt return duties, but we'll need one for returning kicks. Personally, I'd like to avoid using Kupp because of how integral he is to the offense and I wouldn't want to risk the injury.

Who do you think are some likely candidates? Personally, I'd like to throw John Kelly back there and see what he could do. I think he'd be good for that.

I saw Natson played on preseason and i didn't know why they didn't try other kick returner instead of him...

13 hours ago, Flounch said:

I saw Natson played on preseason and i didn't know why they didn't try other kick returner instead of him...

Returners are less and less important in the game today. I can see why we just want to grab a solid guy that we are comfortable with as an in flight replacement rather than try to find some home run hitter.

So now who replaces Jojo? Countess was returning kicks yesterday at the end of the game

So this answers our question about who will return. Looks like Natson could return. I thought his injury was more severe.