Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)

Ty21

26 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

How are you enjoying it? 

I like it alot!  Ive barely done any missions. Just going from tower to tower, getting all the backpacks, all the camera shots taken and all the burgalaries done. I think it will help me with my fighting later on to have more experience rather then doing story 100% first. 

22 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I like it alot!  Ive barely done any missions. Just going from tower to tower, getting all the backpacks, all the camera shots taken and all the burgalaries done. I think it will help me with my fighting later on to have more experience rather then doing story 100% first. 

It will help you get better at using the core fighting mechanics sure, but you level up waaaay faster through the story missions XP. That's when you unlock the better tools that really make the fighting more enjoyable/varied. 

In my opinion, I found it a little bit annoying to go around and collect everything, and then have a wave of new stuff unlock all around the map like 4 times throughout the game. If I played it again I would do a little more story earlier on than I did. Just my 2 cents 

47 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

It will help you get better at using the core fighting mechanics sure, but you level up waaaay faster through the story missions XP. That's when you unlock the better tools that really make the fighting more enjoyable/varied. 

In my opinion, I found it a little bit annoying to go around and collect everything, and then have a wave of new stuff unlock all around the map like 4 times throughout the game. If I played it again I would do a little more story earlier on than I did. Just my 2 cents 

Hmm ok. Good point

2 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:
49 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Hmm ok. Good point

Play the game how you want my friend! Just letting you know cause you get what 100xp from stopping a robbery and 1500-3500 from missions

54 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah, I had most of the backpacks collected before I even had the landmark photos available. Taught me my lesson there.

• Like 1

Where else can you can get challenge tokens from besides finding the bombs?  I’ve got most of the gadget upgrades but the higher ones need a lot of them.  I thought taking out demon hideouts and the the blue side missions might offer them but apparently not.