Tannehill. Do we move on or not?

TheKillerNacho

Do we move on from Tannehill after this year?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do we move on from Tannehill after this year?

2. 2. If we do move on, who would you want to bring in?

• Keep Cutler
    • Draft a rookie high in next year's draft
    • Bring in a free agent

7 hours ago, iothar said:

Not trolling. Genuinely missed it. Just looked for an article where it showed his lack of effort. 

How is it trolling if we are having a real conversation?

Selectively posting quotes from an article, not posting the source, omitting the fact that what you posted was about the 2016 camp, and ignoring the positive info from the 2017 camp. It makes you come off as intentionally biased.

Well I can't be biased if I said I wish he would show some effort and have it pay off. It hasn't happened.

Also I said the source but I was posting from a work computer where I didn't want to override what I had copied.  I intentionally posted a 2016 quote because I haven't heard a ton about him this off season. 

The magic number is 30. IF Cutler has a 30 TD season, Tannehill no longer has a place. Gase has a very close relationship with Cutler. Have you saw any press conferences with Cutler? Cutler calls Gase "Adam", not coach. That right there shows you that their relationship goes allot deeper than what most realize. Now if Cutler has an average season, lets say less than 20 TD's, that will leave the door open for Tannehill, but I would be really surprised if that happened. 

My prediction is that Cutler plays great, and Tannehill gets traded to a team for a middle round pick. 

If the Dolphins get into the playoffs, Suh will restructure. He loves the team, the area, and loves playing for Gase. Suh knows that he has a great deal here, and lowering his cap hit to 15 mil a season would still pay him plenty of money. 

I agree. In a best case scenario Cutler has a  shot to take the starting job of this team and could easily play another 3 to 5 years. I am in no way saying this will happen but it is a possibility. If Miami has as good of a year as last year and Cutler fits the Gase culture the team has established do you go back to Tannehill or run with Cutler next year?

Archived