Week 2 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

nfwstandings_zpslu2uuhzz.jpg

That lone first place spot in the NFC West is looking pretty sweet. Up next is the Cardinals and our old friend Sam Bradford (who Suh is not a very big fan of) so I anticipate Mr. Bradford and the ground becoming very close friends. Also looking forward to being reacquainted with David Johnson and how we'll handle him. 

The idea of moving further up the NFCW standings this week while knocking another team further down excites me. Hopefully we get the dub.

Yeah I agree with both of you. I don't loathe the cards like I do the Hawks and niners... And I also don't think this will be a give me win. David Johnson is dangerous and there is still pieces on that defense that are scary. If we come out flat and keep it close it could be dangerous for us. That being said I think we have so much talent that even if one group is flat another group will step up and win it. 24-10 our boys.

They may also be without Andre Smith as well. Should be another good game for the defense as the Skins held them from scoring till the very end of the game.

As Ive said before, I dont expect to see many, if any, of the 45+ point games this year, but this could be one.

But Im just more interested to seeing us hit the ground running, no rusty first quarter/half like last week

On 9/12/2018 at 7:33 PM, El ramster said:

Bout to smash these birds into oblivion. 

Wished we were playing the Niners or Hawks. Never really hated the cards even when they were good lol. Just another game.. 36-12 

There's no way the Cardinals should be able to score in double digits against this defense.  They're a really bad team.

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Raiders scored 13.. You’re a savage for saying that lol.. also, lucky 777 likes! Cheeea. 

Yes, but Sam Bradford is the Cardinals starting QB.  Offensively, the Raiders have tons more talent than the Cardinals do.  Sam Bradford is just so bad.  Also, the scored just 6 points against the Redskins defense and the Rams defense is definitely better.

I get it's a rivalry game and a divisional game, but the Cardinals are just a terrible team.

Archived