Which 1st round QB since 2016 would you most like to have on your roster?

Kiwibrown

which QB  

99 members have voted

1. 1. ??

1. Wentz
  2. Goff
  3. Mahomes
  4. Darnold
  5. Rosen

I feel like a prisoner of the moment for having Mahomes at 3 when prior to the season he would have been 5 at best for me, but he has been so good it is hard to ignore. Obviously he will come down to earth, even if it weren't a Chief's tradition, but he looks so comfortable out there and obviously has that cannon arm. That fast ball he just slinged to Tyreke in week 1 was a pass not even Lord Wentz could make. 

1.  Goff - He is much more talented than he gets credit for and has one of the top offensive minds running the show.
2.  Mahomes - All the athletic ability in the world and surrounded by arguably the most talented supporting cast in the league.  Plus a walrus.
3.  Wentz - Not #1 simply because he isn't playing.
4.  Darnold - The Jets just need to add more talent around him, but he looks legit.
5.  Rosen - My top QB in the last draft, I'll keep him here for that reason alone.  

Wentz and Goff are a tie for me. Can't really choose one or the other. Wentz reminds me of Rodgers with his ability to stretch plays and make some crazy throws. Goff reminds me of Peyton Manning with his pre-snap line control and mind for the game. Both will win a Superbowl or two.

Archived