@mccloughanscot is on twitter and very active

Ghostnote

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I expect us to have a disappointing season.  After which Allen will push the blame on Jay Gruden and fire him.  He'll hire some Yes Man GM to have the appearance of being in charge (for future blame to be pushed on), and hire a head coach that was some position coach at Tampa Bay back in the day.  

Assuming your expectation holds, I don't think @Doc Draper or I would bet any money against your prediction. There isn't a line high enough to justify throwing away the money. Only possible place where it could be wrong is the position coach at Tampa piece. Are any of those guys still in the league/available?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Assuming your expectation holds, I don't think @Doc Draper or I would bet any money against your prediction. There isn't a line high enough to justify throwing away the money. Only possible place where it could be wrong is the position coach at Tampa piece. Are any of those guys still in the league/available?

Allen will find a ball boy or something.  

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Lol I think we are hating on Allen so much you gotta remember he is the one that hired jay Gruden.

only other coach at that time that would of been decent would of been Jim Caldwell imo.

He also hired Scot it's just their relationship didn't work out, probably because McCloughan got so much control over the roster and Allen got jealous.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

He also hired Scot it's just their relationship didn't work out, probably because McCloughan got so much control over the roster and Allen got jealous.

The FO ignored the NT position but they did a good job on finding offensive pieces if not a (very ) good job. The only thing we have done a bad job is finding a starting running back that we can depend on just like Clinton Portis and Davis .

even with that Thompson a very good third down .

defensivley they invested on corners and linebacks so they did decent there but safety and DL still needs work overall the roster better in many years as much as fans want to hate so much.

7 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

The FO ignored the NT position but they did a good job on finding offensive pieces if not a (very ) good job. The only thing we have done a bad job is finding a starting running back that we can depend on just like Clinton Portis and Davis .

even with that Thompson a very good third down .

defensivley they invested on corners and linebacks so they did decent there but safety and DL still needs work overall the roster better in many years as much as fans want to hate so much.

I keep telling people this, but once again we have ignored the NT position in the draft since 2010

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol I think we are hating on Allen so much you gotta remember he is the one that hired jay Gruden.

only other coach at that time that would of been decent would of been Jim Caldwell imo.

I feel like people around here don't hate on Bruce Allen enough.

Archived