David Decastro

Joe Haden

Cam Heyward

Tyson Alualu

Full Practice

Vance McDonald

AND FINALLY.....

RANDOM HOTTIES

6a9f7abc4c3cf13eadda581b77a165ee Be still my heart...perfection approaches (88 Photos)

be still my heart perfection approaches 88 photos 25 Be still my heart...perfection approaches (88 Photos)

she can do both 31474850 242356109673037 5854844047188819968 n Beautiful badasses in (and out of) uniform (40 Photos)

I tell ya what....Mahomes looked damn good in week one.    Wasnt a huge fan of his coming out (especially if he went to a bad team), but he went to the right situation IMO and it very well could pay off big.  

He's a mobile QB who can sling it.   Without a consistent pass rush, we cant rattle him (we will see if our pass rush holds up or fades like it did last year), without Shazier we will struggle to stop him from running on us, and with our secondary, well...Im sure you know.

I'm predicting a loss this weekend....something like 34-24.    However, Tomlin seems to have this team ready for games vs good teams....despite how much he shtz the bed getting us ready for mediocre teams....so who the hell knows.   

Tired of this Jekyll and Hyde bullsht. 

Since 2011:

19-13, 18-16, 43-14, 13-23, 20-12, 16-13, 13-9

New year, new me.....but the recent history of these teams playing is not high scoring. Im thinking its going to be lower scored than its being billed.

I think we contain Hill again (25 yards from scrimmage last year). Mahomes was fun......but completed 55% of his passes and 2 of his TD's went a total of 3 inches from his hand. The Chiefs offense was fun, I'm not sure how good they were. That's not to say they aren't terrifying -- my fantasy teams are heavily invested in their terrification. But all in all, I think its largely unknown what they will be outside of some fun big plays. Can they be precise and not just explosive?

As far as us -- I see a run heavy plan again. It's what we have been doing to them and its been working. I expect us to control the clock and limit possessions. 

6 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Different QB for KC who can throw down field. KC defense which has been historically good, is pretty bad.

Understood...but he also completed only 13 passes -- not counting the 2 "passes" that he just dropped off. 13 of 25 for a 52% completion percentage. Just going to throw this out there, but that's not good. Outside of Tyreek Hill - 8 catches 87 yards. Again, not good. 36 of those 87 went to a Full Back....a full back. 

Again -- they were really fun, but we have no clue how consistently good they are. Also, I am not sure how anyone is encouraged by watching Ben last week. Maybe it was the weather, maybe its just early season Ben. 

I get the excitement on paper, but I am not running out the door for the over this weekend. 

I like our chances, we just own the chiefs. I'm expecting our defense to give up some chunk plays but will KC be consistent on offense for 4 quarters(mahomes is the wildcard) I think our offense will move the ball up and down the field.. but will they get touchdowns? I see us winning with a score of 20-14 .

5 minutes ago, VanS said:

Looking more and more like Big Ben's elbow injury is more serious than they are letting on and Dobbs will get the start this week:

Ben doesn’t really need to practice to play. This isn’t an indication of anything yet. 

Archived