Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1. @James
  2. @DingoLadd
  3. @Whicker - Replaced by @Pickle Rick D2
  4. @MookieMonstah - Killed N2 - Chris Sanchez (Rodriguez)
  5. @TedLavie
  6. @The Orca
  7. @AFlaccoSeagulls - Stoned N4 - Brian Gamble (Renner)
  8. @bcb1213 - Killed N4 - Jim Street (Colin Farrell)
  9. @theuntouchable
  10. @Pickle Rick - Stoned N1 - Hostage
  11. @squire12
  12. @Woz
  13. @Tk3 - Stoned N3 - Hostage
  14. @Matts4313 - Stoned N2 - Hectic Henry
  15. @11sanchez11 - Replaced by @pwny D4

Detective Dashing wiped his brow, the sweat and blood were sticky. Nearly three weeks now he and his highly trained team the Private Police Squad had been held as Hostages on Hectic Henry’s Tree Farm, forced to work day and night harvesting hundreds of pounds of Hectic Tree Sap. He looked around the warehouse, his squad plus the others was barely a dozen. Things were getting grim, nobody knew where they were and an opportunity to escape hadn’t presented itself since they got captured. Hectic and his men were very smart and well prepared, but tonight things were about to change.

Agent Street (Colin Farrell) leaned against the wall, he was just taking a short break while Deke (LL Cool J) and Sanchez (Michelle Rodriguez) kept harvesting. He stood up and waved his arms wildly when he heard some voices approaching from outside.

“Nobody’s in here. I just wanna show you the product, boss. You'll be impressed. It’ll only take a minute.” The voice got closer. Street recognized it as the voice of Alex Montel, longtime top dog, loyal to Hectic Henry.

“Make it quick.” Henry replied.

Street turned around and all the Hostages were looking at him “It’s Henry! He’s coming in!” His whisper hissed through the warehouse. All the Hostages took positions behind crates and trees. They heard a key turn in the door.

--------------------

The door swung open. Henry and Alex walked in. "Who the hell left the lights on?" Henry asked. 

"HEY! WHO LEFT THESE LIGHTS ON?! BOSS WANTS TO KNOW!!!" Alex yelled down the hallway they just came from and a few more men filed in behind the first two. One of them was Brian Gamble (Jeremy Renner) [yes, the bad guy hired A-listers too].

Detective Dashing swore under his breath, he looked at a few of the other Hostages and began picking up stones from the floor of the tree farm, they did the same. "Get ready!* He whispered. 

Hectic Henry and his men made his way through the tree farm. The warehouse was well lit, but there were plenty of places for the Hostages to hide. As Henry started up some stairs the other men began to patrol the grounds, Dashing saw that only one of them had a gun. They were nearly a dozen strong against one gun and a few of Hectics men. It was his time to shine. Baltimore PD was about to find out how badly they screwed up. 

"NOW!" Dashing yelled. He hurled 3 stones at one of the B-Lister Goons, the other Hostages did the same. Over half the stones stuck the man, he was pummeled to death. He was Gamble's Thug (Garry Guerrier)!

--------------------

When the lights came back on, one of the Hostages was dead! They'd been killed by Hectic's Hunchmen!

From a French voice hiding in the Trees you all hear someone yell "I'll give one hundred million dollars to whoever gets me out of here!"

The Frenchman scrambled under another tree to hide. He was terrified. It was every man for himself. He yelled again, "ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS TO WHOEVER GETS ME OUT OF HERE!!!" 

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!" Dashing yelled. "Let's kill 'em all!!!" The Hostages got up and gathered more rocks. They were heading towards the offices where they saw Henry headed when the lights when out. Everything was black.

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What the heck is hectic henry and why are the civs the dudes from swat?

After failing to commandeer employment from any US Police Agencies, Detective Dashing rounded up a few of Hollywood's finest to form his own police force. Obviously.

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

After failing to commandeer employment from any US Police Agencies, Detective Dashing rounded up a few of Hollywood's finest to form his own police force. Obviously.

I still dont understand, but that thread was a gold mine. I just read the first couple pages and the last couple - - I feel like I cheated myself out of more. 

Archived