10 Sanchez - Mookie, Mookie, Mookie, sanchez, matt x3, touch, touch, touch

4 Bcb - Flacco, Flacco, Flacco, Tk3

3 James - Dingo Dingo Dingo

1 Untouch - Sanchez

1 Tk3 - Tk3

11 Matts -Tk3, Squire x3, Pickle x3, orca x3, bcb

1 Pickle - Sanchez

7 Flacco - Woz x3, James x4

Would touch take the risk of being on that same line as Matts?

Also....I'm really leaning towards bcb hammering/bussing matts.  Then he had the late votes on the orca.  Today he is using his votes as a threat on the orca.

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What to make of the Matt and Touch hitting sanchez to get the votes closer and possibly save Matts?  Need to look at the timing of those.

Pretty sure matts didn’t have any votes at that time. I voted Sanchez because someone had thrown their stones at orca and I wasn’t ready to lynch him

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s interesting that I would like to lynch him? 

You threw 3 stones at him coming out of no where that surprised a few of us. I'd have to look again but your 3 votes on dingo was the only person to be outside of the Tk3/Orca battle. Also, seemed like you might have been trying to distance yourself from me (maybe to not draw the heat Matts and Tk3 got)...just throwing out ideas as they come to me

12 minutes ago, James said:

Woz's votes were after mine, but before we knew mine were redirected, right? I think he said he was creating a tie?

Maybe he knew my votes wouldn't work, so before it was announced he also voted sanchez so the he could look like he was trying to get the lynch off of tk3, who he knew would come back civ. Does that make sense?

It makes sense and woz is the mind type to try that

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Would touch take the risk of being on that same line as Matts?

Also....I'm really leaning towards bcb hammering/bussing matts.  Then he had the late votes on the orca.  Today he is using his votes as a threat on the orca.

Man, that would be crazy. It's possible. Do you think he knew the vote count when he did it...maybe they thought Matts was the lynch so he did it?

@bcb1213 what say you...why did you lynch Matts? You going to bum rush the stones at the end of the night again?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You threw 3 stones at him coming out of no where that surprised a few of us. I'd have to look again but your 3 votes on dingo was the only person to be outside of the Tk3/Orca battle. Also, seemed like you might have been trying to distance yourself from me (maybe to not draw the heat Matts and Tk3 got)...just throwing out ideas as they come to me

I haven’t liked how he has popped in, said a couple things and then scooted. Really comes off as someone checking in just to check in. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Man, that would be crazy. It's possible. Do you think he knew the vote count when he did it...maybe they thought Matts was the lynch so he did it?

@bcb1213 what say you...why did you lynch Matts? You going to bum rush the stones at the end of the night again?

Only thing I knew was that someone threw all their stones at you and I wasn’t ready to lynch you. 

Stones Thrown:

Ted 3: Orca, Orca, Orca

bcb 1: Orca

James 1: squire

Pickle 1: Touch

Woz 1: Flacco

Orca 1: Flacco

Flacco 2: bcb. ted

Untouch 1: Dingo

squire 1: ted

Times Thwacked:

4 Orca - Ted, Ted, Ted, bcb

2 Flacco - Woz, Orca

2 Ted - squire, Flacco

1 Dingo - Untouch

1 Touch - Pickle

1 Squire - James 

1 bcb - Flacco 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

I have pointed out that pickle v1.0 said you have had it out for him in like every game that your civ.  Almost taking pleasure in trying to get him lynched as mafia.  How come you didn't push him or really partake in his lynching d1 when whicker and James thought it was 100% he was mafia? 

I would say that pickle has forgotten the last few games as I have modified how I make my reads, especially pertaining to him. 

Whickers read did make sense and I even threw a stone at your face. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

I have pointed out that pickle v1.0 said you have had it out for him in like every game that your civ.  Almost taking pleasure in trying to get him lynched as mafia.  How come you didn't push him or really partake in his lynching d1 when whicker and James thought it was 100% he was mafia? 

The wording on this makes me uncomfortable. 

Throw a stone at Pickle.

Archived