Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Anybody get the feeling Ted and Dingo are opposite alignments?

I assume Ted is mafia so this is accurate.

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dingo has been off of the lynches all 3 nights...seems like someone avoiding something 

Avoiding/going with my own reads and not the agreed upon one.

16 minutes ago, James said:

I don't really know what he's doing. But it does seem like he's at least trying to look out for trends.

I've noticed quite a few Trends on Ted and James hence why they're my top 2 scum.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

I really don't get this Ted hate. What's the logic here? He's come across as a townie to me. A frustrated one, but still town.

Look at the interactions between Ted and Matts, notice how they both go after Orca (Though Tk3 did as well but I wasn't convinced he was mafia)

Plus Ted lying low after yesterday is a massive red flag, though he does live in france so I'll give him a bone there.

Looks like Flacco is going to the lynch with me and Ted being a close 2nd, I'm fine with that Flacco has been inactive and not very helpful.

Just now, The Orca said:

never said you said...just that kind of like you think

I've been trying to explain the anger/frustration from Tk3 and Ted towards you. I thought that they were both town, and that while I didn't necessarily agree with their myopic focus on you, I felt it was at least understandable/explainable.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I assume Ted is mafia so this is accurate.

Avoiding/going with my own reads and not the agreed upon one.

I've noticed quite a few Trends on Ted and James hence why they're my top 2 scum.

Look at the interactions between Ted and Matts, notice how they both go after Orca (Though Tk3 did as well but I wasn't convinced he was mafia)

Plus Ted lying low after yesterday is a massive red flag, though he does live in france so I'll give him a bone there.

Looks like Flacco is going to the lynch with me and Ted being a close 2nd, I'm fine with that Flacco has been inactive and not very helpful.

just after the buzzer...interesting as well as BcB not coming back to vote

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I've been trying to explain the anger/frustration from Tk3 and Ted towards you. I thought that they were both town, and that while I didn't necessarily agree with their myopic focus on you, I felt it was at least understandable/explainable.

Thats why i didnt vote him today and went with the sketchy and playing games of not knowing what to do/who to vote Flacco. We will see. I still am not liking Ted 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So, a known mafia member, a known townie, and Ted went after the self-declared other. Why does this mean that Ted is mafia?

Ted also threw his three stones early, so it could have been that he decided to bail out since there was little to nothing he could do after the fact (the timezone issue also is a factor).

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats why i didnt vote him today and went with the sketchy and playing games of not knowing what to do/who to vote Flacco. We will see. I still am not liking Ted 

Side note: while I don't mind taking out non-participating players (sanchez primarily, Flacco to a lesser extent), I generally don't want to take out players who are unable to defend themselves but are active at certain times of the day. It kind of sucks to log off, thinking you are okay, and then come back to find you are dead and didn't even know you were at risk.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, a known mafia member, a known townie, and Ted went after the self-declared other. Why does this mean that Ted is mafia?

Ted also threw his three stones early, so it could have been that he decided to bail out since there was little to nothing he could do after the fact (the timezone issue also is a factor).

Mafia needs to lynch the other to win IMO. They're on the ropes with Flacco dead, Ted being saddled with Flacco knew he had to lynch the other because he was desperate.

Archived