Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Umm ... yeah ... I had nothing to do with it ... all you ...

Im not taking credit for it all...just got to keep pointing out my usefulness lol. He was one who voted me one time yesterday and put the rest elsewhere, hoping Tk3 would drive it home was my guess. Civs have been really great i think so far minus the time spent on me (which discussing it had to happen...maybe not to the extent of 2+ days though :D)

On 9/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Hard to tell early but it's something to monitor.  It's like they all could have decided in chatty to make a post about the mechanics of voting and then lay low.  It's something we should definitely pay attention to.  

Wow this Pickle v1.0 is looking like a psychic.  Any chance he was right and nailed all 3 mafia after like 10 posts? 

On 9/16/2018 at 1:33 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is very unique, and I like it. Did you come up with this on your own or is this actual mafia lore?

On 9/16/2018 at 1:38 AM, Matts4313 said:

I like change, but I am worried this will discourage pushing people with votes for reactions. I am interested to see how this goes, but it seems anti town to me. 

On 9/16/2018 at 4:00 AM, DingoLadd said:

Interesting voting mechanic, been a while since I've been in a game with a vote cap. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Mafia needs to lynch the other to win IMO. They're on the ropes with Flacco dead, Ted being saddled with Flacco knew he had to lynch the other because he was desperate.

Except for that to work, Ted would have had to been someone other than the first or second person to vote.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
On 9/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Hard to tell early but it's something to monitor.  It's like they all could have decided in chatty to make a post about the mechanics of voting and then lay low.  It's something we should definitely pay attention to.  

Wow this Pickle v1.0 is looking like a psychic.  Any chance he was right and nailed all 3 mafia after like 10 posts? 

Umm ... I was the first person to question the mechanic. So ... yeah ...

33 minutes ago, Woz said:

Except for that to work, Ted would have had to been someone other than the first or second person to vote.

Fair.

32 minutes ago, James said:

I think the last one is touch

I can see this, Touch has been very reserved and offered nothing in terms of helping town besides some insight on me being scum which is fair.

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If it helps. I believe the last mafia is 1 of these

BcB

Ted

Dingo

Touch

Woz

Decent list to work off of.

Archived