Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Welp I'm useless now some time for an Info dump, I won't say my exact named role ( I assume that's a no-no because quoting PMs) but here's my powers and how I used them each night.

Jailkeep/roleblock/protect was basically do it all to keep someone same/roleblock them, had 2 uses of it.

Tracker is self explanatory, had 2 uses of it.

I am now powerless hence the info dump, Bring it on mafia.

N1: Jailkeep/roleblock/protect Whicker (Now Pickle rick 2.0) - Whicker was active and I figured he'd be an easy target for mafia.
N2: Tracker power on Orca (he went nowhere) - Figured I'd see if he visited anyone that night after his claim.
N3: Jailkeeper/Roleblock/protect on TedLavie. - Thought he might be the 2nd or 3rd mafia so I roleblocked him.
N4: Tracker power on Bcb. (he did nothing, is now dead) - This was a wasted move since Bcb is town, probably should've been James.

I don't know if Pickle Rick can confirm he was protected N1 or not since well he's not Whicker but Ted can confirm this and this shows I'm town.

We now know mafia can only kill on even nights, There is no town vig so that theory's deader than Bcb, sadly I can clear no one except myself.

I'd bet on Touch/James/Woz/Ted being the last mafia, I'm leaning towards Touch with Woz being the least likely.

However this brings up the question of whether we should Lynch Orca or not, we don't know his WC and I don't think anyone has been given a gift like he claims (Save for maybe the 4 stones?) he could be mafia hiding in plain sight. I've humored him because he was a useful tool to draw out mafia but given there's 1 left and Mafia won't lead a lynch against him because that's way too obvious, he's outlived his usefulness.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Welp I'm useless now some time for an Info dump, I won't say my exact named role ( I assume that's a no-no because quoting PMs) but here's my powers and how I used them each night.

Jailkeep/roleblock/protect was basically do it all to keep someone same/roleblock them, had 2 uses of it.

Tracker is self explanatory, had 2 uses of it.

I am now powerless hence the info dump, Bring it on mafia.

N1: Jailkeep/roleblock/protect Whicker (Now Pickle rick 2.0) - Whicker was active and I figured he'd be an easy target for mafia.
N2: Tracker power on Orca (he went nowhere) - Figured I'd see if he visited anyone that night after his claim.
N3: Jailkeeper/Roleblock/protect on TedLavie. - Thought he might be the 2nd or 3rd mafia so I roleblocked him.
N4: Tracker power on Bcb. (he did nothing, is now dead) - This was a wasted move since Bcb is town, probably should've been James.

I don't know if Pickle Rick can confirm he was protected N1 or not since well he's not Whicker but Ted can confirm this and this shows I'm town.

We now know mafia can only kill on even nights, There is no town vig so that theory's deader than Bcb, sadly I can clear no one except myself.

I'd bet on Touch/James/Woz/Ted being the last mafia, I'm leaning towards Touch with Woz being the least likely.

However this brings up the question of whether we should Lynch Orca or not, we don't know his WC and I don't think anyone has been given a gift like he claims (Save for maybe the 4 stones?) he could be mafia hiding in plain sight. I've humored him because he was a useful tool to draw out mafia but given there's 1 left and Mafia won't lead a lynch against him because that's way too obvious, he's outlived his usefulness.

Complete and utter BS. And you can name your character all you want

DINGO

EXPLAIN THE SPECIFIC MOVE YOU DID AND WHEN. And what it does.

None of that made sense and Ted can not confirm if you protected him. That's not how protects work

1 minute ago, Woz said:

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca and @TedLavie - confirmation?

It all comes down to what Pickle and Ted says. I can give my response but I don't think I need to depending on Pickle and Ted. If I do I can give you the clears I know as well. This is a ploy to get me lynched from my pov

@DingoLadd

Did you Jail pickle and Ted? Do they know about this? Funny how I keep coming up from people lol. 

Just now, The Orca said:

It all comes down to what Pickle and Ted says. I can give my response but I don't think I need to depending on Pickle and Ted. If I do I can give you the clears I know as well. This is a ploy to get me lynched from my pov

@DingoLadd

Did you Jail pickle and Ted? Do they know about this? Funny how I keep coming up from people lol. 

@DingoLadd

What is your character name and what exactly did your move do to Whicker/Pickle v2.0 and Ted. 

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Complete and utter BS. And you can name your character all you want

DINGO

EXPLAIN THE SPECIFIC MOVE YOU DID AND WHEN. And what it does.

None of that made sense and Ted can not confirm if you protected him. That's not how protects work

It's a weird mix of protect/roleblocking it's supposed to keep them from getting hit and roleblock them.

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

If I wanted to get you lynched I would've backed Matts and TK3, I'm just laying that out as an option.

Yes, (It was Whicker N1 now pickle 2.0) I would assume they'd get a message saying "You can't do anything tonight" or something along those lines I could be wrong on that and they might not be aware.

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@DingoLadd

What is your character name and what exactly did your move do to Whicker/Pickle v2.0 and Ted. 

LL Cool J.

RoleBlocked/protected them from getting hit and doing anything that night.

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Wait...you think Ted is still mafia and want him to confirm you role blocked him? Also, are you saying it role blocks mafia and protects civs?...this is so confusing right...or am I missing somehting?

It role blocks AND protects, should've made that clearer.

I think Ted is potentially Mafia but if he's mafia he wouldn't have been able to kill anyone N3 assuming the even night kill theory is accurate, I don't know if either is aware they were roleblocked since they might not have any powers, like I said I think they'd get a message but who knows.

14 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

It's a weird mix of protect/roleblocking it's supposed to keep them from getting hit and roleblock them.

If I wanted to get you lynched I would've backed Matts and TK3, I'm just laying that out as an option.

Yes, (It was Whicker N1 now pickle 2.0) I would assume they'd get a message saying "You can't do anything tonight" or something along those lines I could be wrong on that and they might not be aware.

LL Cool J.

RoleBlocked/protected them from getting hit and doing anything that night.

It role blocks AND protects, should've made that clearer.

I think Ted is potentially Mafia but if he's mafia he wouldn't have been able to kill anyone N3 assuming the even night kill theory is accurate, I don't know if either is aware they were roleblocked since they might not have any powers, like I said I think they'd get a message but who knows.

Well makes some sense now...depending on Ted and Pickle I can confirm or deny my end. Also if you are LL that is easily CCd if someone is him. 

I'm almost certain I know the last Mafia.

Well that basically confirms Pickle Rick won't know anything unless Dome told him what happened to Whicker N1 (Possible but I doubt it) plus I have no idea if Whicker even did anything N1.

I assume the tracker part isn't noticed either otherwise Orca would've probably said something.

No one's gonna CC unless mafia wants to get lynched right after I am.

Blegh.

On 20/09/2018 at 4:36 AM, The Orca said:

Matts D1 and Mookie D2. Matts was obvious cause he was quiet and Mookie cause it seemed like he was off. I'm guessing the role block may have been to keep civs and mafia from know my role. I was worried at the beginning so I used it

5 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So basically orca is either lying about what he did or dingo is lying. 

The fact that orca isn’t calling him out for tracking him n2 and saying he didn’t visit anyone is a bit odd.

If no one CC LL Cool J, I don't see why Dingo would lie at this point.

Also, another thing to note, if Orca has indeed 2 invests and highly suspected me of being mafia, why not use one of those invest on me?

I'm sorry to repeat myself again and again, but Orca needs to go. I'm not throwing any stones yet because I want to see if someone comes out with more intel (I doubt it since I'm guessing there are 3 power civs from the OP and 2 are dead and one claimed). But I'm still firmly believing in an Orca lynch

Archived