Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

35 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If no one CC LL Cool J, I don't see why Dingo would lie at this point.

Also, another thing to note, if Orca has indeed 2 invests and highly suspected me of being mafia, why not use one of those invest on me?

I'm sorry to repeat myself again and again, but Orca needs to go. I'm not throwing any stones yet because I want to see if someone comes out with more intel (I doubt it since I'm guessing there are 3 power civs from the OP and 2 are dead and one claimed). But I'm still firmly believing in an Orca lynch

A few people have mentioned dingo has their target, it’s plausible that he would come out with this in order to throw people off. 

One of the two is most certainly lying. Orca claims to have made a move n2 but dingo is saying he went nowhere. Again, the fact that orca wouldn’t call that out immediately leads me to believe it could easily be orca.

39 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Curious how the day will shake out, if Orca really is the 3rd mafia that leaves the question of whose the other.

Again, he did claim to be Alex who was a red character in the description posts.

Better question = if he is the third mafia, do we necessarily care who the other is? That might be one of those "cross that bridge when we come to it" things.

28 minutes ago, Woz said:

This list is looking less and less copacetic.

Well he did take basically all the remaining players alive except him and the two replacements. I have no idea why everybody is buying his BS (not necessarily you, and thanks for yesterday night, you made the right call)

I think bcb made a solid point about pwny/sanchez. Dome replacing Sanchez while he was semi-active doesn't reflect well on pwny. If Sanchez was vanilla civ, why would he be replaced? He voted a couple of times so it's like he was completely absent, like he can be at times.

I'll probably have just one or two opportunities to update stone throws today at work. Likely around 2-4pm EST and again around 5-7pm EST.

I've got evening plans, so how do you guys want to do Night 5? 

Want to just go to a majority vote w/ 48 hour cap, so having N5 tomorrow night instead of tonight? If we reach majority on one player I'll call it early.

OR

Voting deadline sometime tonight (via timestamps) and I'll get on and tally the votes later. Then I'll give players until 10:30am EST on Saturday to change moves if they want to.

What do the people desire?

1. @James
  2. @DingoLadd
  3.  @Pickle Rick
  4. @TedLavie
  5. @The Orca
  6. @theuntouchable
  7. @squire12
  8. @Woz
  9.  @pwny 

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Curious how the day will shake out, if Orca really is the 3rd mafia that leaves the question of whose the other.

I'm not mafia. I'm the Other. Nothing has changed. Since Ted is claiming normie like Mafia, I will do you all a favor which again I shouldnt.....

I confirm what Dingo said about me N2. I didn't go anywhere that is accurate. Why I didn't go anywhere has about 10 different possibilies. Since the only one everyone can come up with is bad. I'll start with the truth. 100% 

This is my actual role: Again...I'm just doing this to help civs.

I am Olivier Martinez...aka Alex Montel. Not sure why no one asked for my real name lol

Win condition- Live until the end and win with the faction that wins (Civs or Mafia)

Moves: 2 Protects, 2 Roleblocks, 2 Invests, 2 Frames

Listen carefully...I am NOT UNHITTABLE. That was a lie lol. I had to do something to stay alive.

Night 1- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 2- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 3- Framed Flacco...thought he was the Godfather and if he came up Alex you all would lynch him before me, so it was a good play imo lol

Night 4- Roleblocked BcB...really thought he was mafia or possibly the vig based on the N2 hit. Couldn't risk it, so I roleblocked him. 

Mafia probably has a hit, Roleblock, and the redirect stones thing I believe.

Sadly you all are still not thinking and just wanting me dead. I took out 2 freaking Mafia including Matts....I am not mafia....PERIOD! I can not win unless I live and win with civs or mafia....PERIOD!

If you want to lynch me...do it. Just don't do it cause you think I am Mafia. Do it cause you think I win before civs...which to do that I would have to have a win condition similar to Smecker or the lynch so and so to win role.

Everything adds up in my opinion. What I did was to survive. Since I can die just like everyone else I couldn't come out and say what I did and when. I couldn't give Mafia and the Vig the clear shot. 

I'm open for all questions again if you have them. Pretty for sure I die tonight either way civs want to play it.

The more I think about it, the more clear it seems to be that we should just lynch orca next. 

When the lights came back on, one of the Hostages was dead! They'd been killed by Hectic's Hunchmen!

This is the line I had been going off of to let orca off the hook for being Alex. I feel less confident about it now, it feels like "Hectic's Hunchmen" is probably just referring to Alex and Brian.

Some more quotes incoming.

On 9/19/2018 at 10:21 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
On 9/19/2018 at 10:16 PM, James said:

We knew that the starting ratio had 3 mafia 1 other. There are 5 red names in the OP, one of them gets killed off right as the game starts (assuming there would've been 1 more mafia if more players had signed up) leaving 4 red names. So it seems like that would be the 3+1. From what people were describing it makes sense with the movie.

Okay that makes sense.

Throw another stone at tk3

Flacco had brought up the red name thing. With my simple explanation he was cool with it and went back to voting.

14 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
14 hours ago, James said:

Like I said yesterday, just because mafia doesn't trust you doesn't mean we automatically should.

From my POV I just haven't seen anything from him that doesn't align with what he's said. Have I missed something?

*Talking about the orca

Archived