Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Throw 1 stone at Flacco

Pretty for sure this won't actually hit him

"hehe I'll throw this stone but it won't hit him!"

10 hours later

"well I'll just throw the rest of my stones at my teammate and then take credit for the kill even though woz hammered him"

Just now, James said:

"hehe I'll throw this stone but it won't hit him!"

10 hours later

"well I'll just throw the rest of my stones at my teammate and then take credit for the kill even though woz hammered him"

Nice try. My entire role is back 1 page if you want the truth

2 minutes ago, James said:

The rest of my points are back there too, for the people to read.

I laid out my entire role in its entirety. I helped civs from getting hit 2 nights and lynched 2 mafia...if you still think I can win separate from Civs.. Lynch me. Don't do it cause you think I am Mafia. I will flip Other. 

The issue is that you can't prove anything. Seems far more likely that they only have hits on even nights than that they tried to hit you back-to-back nights.

And obviously you can win separate from civs...if you couldn't you'd be a civ.

Also, it does me no good to confirm Dingo. Regardless of what you all think I am...just saying...yet I did and came out with my role and why I did what I did.

Here is more info I shouldn't share but why not...I am not handing out stones and can not clear anyone

I was using that and my unhittable role to figure out who is mafia. Which it worked great!!!

3 minutes ago, James said:

The issue is that you can't prove anything. Seems far more likely that they only have hits on even nights than that they tried to hit you back-to-back nights.

I can't win separate cause that means I can win alone. I can win WITH civs or I can win WITH mafia. That is it

Just now, James said:

I'd call this winning separate from civs

But to that end, I would have just sat back and not tried to find mafia and especially not how quickly I did. I would have played both sides and then at a point later in the game decide which side to help or just let you all go back and forth. I chose from the beginning cause I wanted to help civs (numbers in my favor) and my powers gave me an opportunity I felt could flush out Mafia. I have said over and over I can win with either. But at this point that is no reason to lynch me. There is 1 mafia left.

Just now, James said:

Mafia has had a succesful hit only on n4.  The odds of all of this lining up are almost none

N1 mafia has no hit and Orca protected himself.

N2 mafia has no hit and Orca protected himself.  So either they and the vig hit mookie or they tried to hit Orca again.  

N3 mafia has no hit and Ted is role blocked.  Ted.  Ted could be the final mafia and was role blocked trying to carry out the hit.

N4 mafia finally gets a successful hit.  

Ted has to be lynched tonight if we are lynching mafia.  I don't believe in coincidences and too much is lining up to not follow through on lynching Ted.

Dingo is LL Cool J 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mafia has had a succesful hit only on n4.  The odds of all of this lining up are almost none

N1 mafia has no hit and Orca protected himself.

N2 mafia has no hit and Orca protected himself.  So either they and the vig hit mookie or they tried to hit Orca again.  

N3 mafia has no hit and Ted is role blocked.  Ted.  Ted could be the final mafia and was role blocked trying to carry out the hit.

N4 mafia finally gets a successful hit.  

Ted has to be lynched tonight if we are lynching mafia.  I don't believe in coincidences and too much is lining up to not follow through on lynching Ted.

Dingo is LL Cool J 

And here come the other twin

Archived