Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i didn't post a gif....

throw a stone at mookie

Bcb in the shotgun, he drops back and finds Mookie in the seam. BLAMO! Right in the windpipe.

Stones Thrown:

Mookie: 2 (bcb, Pickle)

Untouch: 2 (Matts, Pickle)

Whicker: 3 (The Orca, Pickle Rick, Pickle Rick)

Squire: 1 (Matts)

Ted: 2 (Pickle, Mookie)

James: 1 (Pickle)

bcb: 1 (Mookie)

Times Smashed with a Stone:

6 Pickle Rick - Whicker, Ted, Whicker, Untouch, Mookie, James

2 Matts - untouch, squire

2 Mookie - Ted, bcb

1 The Orca - Whicker

1 BCB - Mookie

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pickles posts scream of mafia trying to deflect. He targeted inactive players and then threw a stone at me because I decided to not follow my regular routine of just voting for someone who posts a lot of GIFs on day one.

Unfortunately, I made that read known and it's been a bust the last couple days. Should've kept it to myself.

Now this to me is a post to look at.  I put some limelight on Mookie and he gets all defensive.  This is a bit odd bc I'm about to die so there is no need to defend yourself.  When you do try and defend yourself there is the bolded false narrative.  I haven't cast a stone at you and my thoughts about you had nothing to do with your departure from your normal voting pattern d1.  It is about you throwing a stone right off the bat and as a civ you need to be calculated and precise with them.  You also seem all to eager to follow whicker and his doomed narrative.  All to easy for mafia to jump on to.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

no need to discredit you.  you have done that all by yourself.  i'm just trying to scum hunt so civs have something to go off of once i'm dead and you look like giant fool. 

Okay let's say you're right and I've successfully discredited myself. Why are you so worried about dying?

I'm typically not worried at all about looking like a giant fool in a mafia game. I did claim lyncher as a civ once. And also completely went off the rails and had the worst game in the history of mafia. Trust me, I'm a poker player. I've made more reads that make me look like a giant fool than an entire lifetime of mafia games can make up for.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now this to me is a post to look at.  I put some limelight on Mookie and he gets all defensive.  This is a bit odd bc I'm about to die so there is no need to defend yourself.  When you do try and defend yourself there is the bolded false narrative.  I haven't cast a stone at you and my thoughts about you had nothing to do with your departure from your normal voting pattern d1.  It is about you throwing a stone right off the bat and as a civ you need to be calculated and precise with them.  You also seem all to eager to follow whicker and his doomed narrative.  All to easy for mafia to jump on to.  

Well there's only one counter wagon so you got to be sure that's the one you push.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay let's say you're right and I've successfully discredited myself. Why are you so worried about dying?

I'm typically not worried at all about looking like a giant fool in a mafia game. I did claim lyncher as a civ once. And also completely went off the rails and had the worst game in the history of mafia. Trust me, I'm a poker player. I've made more reads that make me look like a giant fool than an entire lifetime of mafia games can make up for.

I'm not all.  It's odd that you think I am.  I've done nothing that would suggest that I am worried about dying.  You have had some bad games and this is just another one.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I'm just trying to do what I can in the time I have left.  I think there has been a number of important things to look at d1 and I'd call that a success.  

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude that wasn’t even my post lmao

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well there's only one counter wagon so you got to be sure that's the one you push.

there are like 33 votes left and 6 are on me.  are you really trying to play that card.  I wouldn't even call myself in danger of being lynched yet.  It's starting to become interesting at how much your trying to drive this home based off of a year old game when I just learned what this game was.

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me you don't have a second thought that I am right and you have missed the entire ballpark with your shot?

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You completely misinterpreted the entire post but you don’t care? Lazy mafia is lazy. Bcb after pickles please.

Setting up future lynches is def a mafia tactic, especially bc you don't know what I am. Your so sure I will flip mafia, only after Whicker posted about a year old game when I just started playing.  You seem to be latching on so easily to what Whicker posted, why is that?

Archived