Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone else think that bcb could be mafia and threw out mookie as a top suspect and then turned around and hit him a few minutes later? 

The thing that throws me off about that post is how much he's wanting to draw attention to himself, but at the same time not draw attention to himself. It's weird.

23 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was waiting to see if anyone (mainly you) tried to save pickle. I thought he was a decent enough info lynch because there were so many people focused on him. I would have tried to make sure Pickle was the lynch, but a tie wouldnt have been bad as I think James is scummy as hell. 

He is white knighting hard for Whicker. 

Another roost about James being the scummiest from Matts...but not voting him

20 hours ago, TedLavie said:

So I've re read 15 pages. It was fun. You had Whicker making super overconfident statements about pickle. Then making a good joke going surprisingly unnoticed. 

We then had Orca defending Pickle for pages but not saving me, weirdly claimed then giving shady explanation about it. 

Mookie still didn't give it's trademark N1 read.

Tk3 and Matts look like they make some sense out of it.

Dingo saying I looked scummy after 2 posts seemed weird. Put me on notice.

Too many inactives. Where are Woz? Touch? Flacco? Why is Sanchez still playing Mafia?

Wow interesting combo here

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So in his minimal posts d1 squire threw his 3 stones at matts wasting his vote. 

Squire threw his 3 votes at Matts again tonight, quite possibly believing it was another throw away of his votes, that is until me, orca, bcb, and the redirect did him in.

Squire then points out the interesting connection between James' post and matts.  It feels like he is trying to redirect the attention off of his potential buss and onto his target for the next night.

Squire looks more and more like he was throwing his votes away on a mafia partner and didn't foresee the turn of events of this past night.  

Squire also was the one who was obsessed with @The Orca for most of the day and night.  Trying to figure him out.  It really feels like he and matts were mafia and squire was proding for info but then took a back seat to the great @Matts4313 and let him try and push the orca lynch. 

My stones on day 1 were split between 3 different players.  I get you are trying to piece something together, but you should use facts not a really bad read.

Archived