Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Good point.  I'll keep my eye on him as the day progresses.  I forgot he was the one who pointed out my typo.  

I'd say right now mafia is 

Touch - I mentioned earlier 

Ted - he took a pop shot at orca probably testing the redirect to see if he could be pushed today (while also saying we need to take him out bc there is no need to keep him around)

The other is 

Orca - dont know his win con but he is helping us right now so eliminating him is probably not the best move for us at this time 

I confirm everything. Except that I'm mafia

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I get you are skeptical...but lynching a helpful Other doesn't make sense imo. Objectively....I have helped civs, I have helped civs again, I have helped civs again, I have goodies to help civs, and I have powers to help civs. 

If I had a separate win con than be alive at the end, I would have no interest in helping civs, it would actually hurt me. The game could be over tonight if we lynch mafia and hit mafia (assuming the vig connects this time)

Yeah you helped civ. I'll give you a pat in the back. What can you do for me now? Once again, only power you have known to me is the ability to escape mafia hits. That was useful, you played it well, now it's over. And that's only if you're telling the truth. Which I wouldn't bet one dime on.

And please, don't tell me that as an other you have the same alignment than us. You could have as a win con to outlive Mafia. In which case helping us greatly benefits you.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

so you aren't at all skeptical that's who matt was trying to get lynched last minute like?

If it were at beginning I would have. But honestly, to save himself, especially considering Sanchez is known to not be part of mafia chats and all, yeah I could see it. Especially from Matts.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Another roost about James being the scummiest from Matts...but not voting him

Wow interesting combo here

If you want to build a case against me you probably can do so. But really quoting a post where I say Matts and tk3 are two civ reads I have? That's a reach. It's all WIFOM but do you really think I would give out my 2 mafia partners like that if I were mafia.

To me it's simple. Orca is an other. He can't be hit by mafia. So either he's hit by a vig (if that's possible). Or he needs to be lynched. I can wait 1 additional night to try to get mafia and hope the vig does hit Orca. But waiting any longer would be foolish.

Ok, crazy theory. Matt’s was mafia with orca. Was Matt’s around n1? Orca pulls a crazy stunt and doesn’t submit a hit whilst playing out his characters fantasy. Matt’s gets pissed and tries to get him lynched. 

It’s plausible to me because orcas explanation making sense doesn’t fit. I could easily see it as orca making a crazy claim and play, Matt’s getting angry about it and wanting him gone because then it would also make Matt’s look good. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, crazy theory. Matt’s was mafia with orca. Was Matt’s around n1? Orca pulls a crazy stunt and doesn’t submit a hit whilst playing out his characters fantasy. Matt’s gets pissed and tries to get him lynched. 

It’s plausible to me because orcas explanation making sense doesn’t fit. I could easily see it as orca making a crazy claim and play, Matt’s getting angry about it and wanting him gone because then it would also make Matt’s look good. 

That crossed my mind honestly. Given Orca and Matts, anything is possible.

That being said, Orca claimed a role that was in the OP and no one CCed it. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@TedLavie, no one can hit me. Mafia is the only one who wants to. Vig can't either. You can lynch me for sure, but as I keep telling you it won't help civs...I'm in it to win it with civs. My powers help civs on top of my goodies. 

Think of it as this way, if Civs kill all of the mafia and the game is still going...then I will kill myself. Lynching me does civs no good at all.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:
26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

24 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@TedLavie, no one can hit me. Mafia is the only one who wants to. Vig can't either. You can lynch me for sure, but as I keep telling you it won't help civs...I'm in it to win it with civs. My powers help civs on top of my goodies. 

Think of it as this way, if Civs kill all of the mafia and the game is still going...then I will kill myself. Lynching me does civs no good at all.

@The Orca

Blunt questions......

Can you win alone?

Can you win alongside civs?

Can you win alongside mafia?

Can you win with either faction? 

Just now, James said:

Nah. He's saying he confirms what was said about him in that quote, minus the implication of him being mafia.

Probably accurate. Was weird when you see someone type "Except that I'm mafia."

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

My stones on day 1 were split between 3 different players.  I get you are trying to piece something together, but you should use facts not a really bad read.

You are correct, I missed where you popped back on just before night to hit pickle (civ) and Mookie (civ).  So one stone was thrown at mafia early and the other two very late at civ.  

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

nope. no way matts allows himself to be bussed by @The Orca.  Even if it could help them, neither one would accept being bussed by the other.

Archived