Can you win alongside civs?

Can you win alongside mafia?

Can you win with either faction? 

Straight up

NO

YES

YES

YES

I can ONLY win, if I am alive when either Civs or Mafia wins. No other win condition or anything else. I have to be standing when the game ends. Dual winners is my win condition

Just now, The Orca said:

Straight up

NO

YES

YES

YES

I can ONLY win, if I am alive when either Civs or Mafia wins. No other win condition or anything else. I have to be standing when the game ends. Dual winners is my win condition

Oddly, I believe all of this.  It makes since bc your character is shouting from the trees that you will give like 100 million dollars to anyone who can get you out alive 

Having not seen S.W.A.T., I cannot confirm this, but reading the descriptions of the movie Alex Montel should be the "Frenchman." Given the original descriptive story posts, Montel would be one of mafia (alongside Hectic Henry and Brian Gamble). In both the movie and the descriptive post, there is someone with a French accent (Alex Montel in the movie, "The Frenchman" in the game) who says they will give $100M to someone who gets them out of "here" (from LAPD prison in the movie, from the warehouse in the game).

This would imply that the "Frenchman" is the money man is Alex Montel.

That would then raise the question: who is the Other?

To that, I think the answer is T.J. McCabe. Who is McCabe, you might ask? He was a member of the S.W.A.T. team alongside Street, Deke, and Sanchez, but he betrayed the team to join up with Brian Gamble to get the $100M. He later commits suicide out of remorse from betraying the team and wanting to avoid the disgrace.

So, assuming the roles hold, if Orca is claiming to be the money man, he's not a friend of town.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oddly, I believe all of this.  It makes since bc your character is shouting from the trees that you will give like 100 million dollars to anyone who can get you out alive 

Alex Montel does survive the movie (he is transferred to federal prison to stand trial).

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Having not seen S.W.A.T., I cannot confirm this, but reading the descriptions of the movie Alex Montel should be the "Frenchman." Given the original descriptive story posts, Montel would be one of mafia (alongside Hectic Henry and Brian Gamble). In both the movie and the descriptive post, there is someone with a French accent (Alex Montel in the movie, "The Frenchman" in the game) who says they will give $100M to someone who gets them out of "here" (from LAPD prison in the movie, from the warehouse in the game).

This would imply that the "Frenchman" is the money man is Alex Montel.

That would then raise the question: who is the Other?

To that, I think the answer is T.J. McCabe. Who is McCabe, you might ask? He was a member of the S.W.A.T. team alongside Street, Deke, and Sanchez, but he betrayed the team to join up with Brian Gamble to get the $100M. He later commits suicide out of remorse from betraying the team and wanting to avoid the disgrace.

So, assuming the roles hold, if Orca is claiming to be the money man, he's not a friend of town.

Dont read into the movie too much. Same thing with Roddy Piper being a civ in the wrestling game as I mentioned I think earlier. The only way I win is if Civs or Mafia wins. I cant do anything but that win wise. I am not an enemy of town and that is why I tried proving it early. I will keep doing so, only thing I can say is keep letting me prove myself.

Speaking of

@Tk3 where you at....want to vote me again

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, having seen SWAT lots of times, Orca is basically claiming Alex's role.

Yep 

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Dome said:

Detective Dashing wiped his brow, the sweat and blood were sticky. Nearly three weeks now he and his highly trained team the Private Police Squad had been held as Hostages on Hectic Henry’s Tree Farm, forced to work day and night harvesting hundreds of pounds of Hectic Tree Sap. He looked around the warehouse, his squad plus the others was barely a dozen. Things were getting grim, nobody knew where they were and an opportunity to escape hadn’t presented itself since they got captured. Hectic and his men were very smart and well prepared, but tonight things were about to change.

Agent Street (Colin Farrell) leaned against the wall, he was just taking a short break while Deke (LL Cool J) and Sanchez (Michelle Rodriguez) kept harvesting. He stood up and waved his arms wildly when he heard some voices approaching from outside.

“Nobody’s in here. I just wanna show you the product, boss. You'll be impressed. It’ll only take a minute.” The voice got closer. Street recognized it as the voice of Alex Montel, longtime top dog, loyal to Hectic Henry.

“Make it quick.” Henry replied.

Street turned around and all the Hostages were looking at him “It’s Henry! He’s coming in!” His whisper hissed through the warehouse. All the Hostages took positions behind crates and trees. They heard a key turn in the door.

--------------------

The door swung open. Henry and Alex walked in. "Who the hell left the lights on?" Henry asked. 

"HEY! WHO LEFT THESE LIGHTS ON?! BOSS WANTS TO KNOW!!!" Alex yelled down the hallway they just came from and a few more men filed in behind the first two. One of them was Brian Gamble (Jeremy Renner) [yes, the bad guy hired A-listers too].

Detective Dashing swore under his breath, he looked at a few of the other Hostages and began picking up stones from the floor of the tree farm, they did the same. "Get ready!* He whispered. 

Hectic Henry and his men made his way through the tree farm. The warehouse was well lit, but there were plenty of places for the Hostages to hide. As Henry started up some stairs the other men began to patrol the grounds, Dashing saw that only one of them had a gun. They were nearly a dozen strong against one gun and a few of Hectics men. It was his time to shine. Baltimore PD was about to find out how badly they screwed up. 

"NOW!" Dashing yelled. He hurled 3 stones at one of the B-Lister Goons, the other Hostages did the same. Over half the stones stuck the man, he was pummeled to death. He was Gamble's Thug (Garry Guerrier)!

--------------------

When the lights came back on, one of the Hostages was dead! They'd been killed by Hectic's Hunchmen!

From a French voice hiding in the Trees you all hear someone yell "I'll give one hundred million dollars to whoever gets me out of here!"

The Frenchman scrambled under another tree to hide. He was terrified. It was every man for himself. He yelled again, "ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS TO WHOEVER GETS ME OUT OF HERE!!!" 

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!" Dashing yelled. "Let's kill 'em all!!!" The Hostages got up and gathered more rocks. They were heading towards the offices where they saw Henry headed when the lights when out. Everything was black.

The mafia in this game are Hectic Henry, Brian Gamble, and Hectic's Hunchmen. Dome set it up hard on me for sure...but the powers counter some of the issues I was undertaking. In this game the Frenchman is Alex Montel. He has no allegiance and is trying to survive using his money. I am assuming my role begins after I scream 100 million dollars to anyone to get me out alive. I am the Other. I can only win WITH Civs or Mafia and ONLY if I am alive and standing at the end of the game. I am unhittable, I have goodies to give, and I have 2 shots of 4 different powers. As I said I am powerful. I am sure some have gotten my goodies so far. Use it wisely.

The real question here for me is, who's going to be the civ that flips to mafia if this game is following the movie? We all know Brian Gamble takes the money and turns on his SWAT members. If we can find the civ that's eventually going to flip (assuming that role is in the game) that'd be the biggest piece we can get off the board now.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@TedLavie, no one can hit me. Mafia is the only one who wants to. Vig can't either. You can lynch me for sure, but as I keep telling you it won't help civs...I'm in it to win it with civs. My powers help civs on top of my goodies. 

Think of it as this way, if Civs kill all of the mafia and the game is still going...then I will kill myself. Lynching me does civs no good at all.

Why didn’t you @ me

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I have absolutely zero trust in Orca. Zero.

Last game I followed others on trains against civs instead of following my guts. I'll choose the middle ground here

Dome, I will throw my last two stones at Sanchez

You really think matts somehow got lynched over Sanchez and they were both Mafia?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You really think matts somehow got lynched over Sanchez and they were both Mafia?

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

If it were at beginning I would have. But honestly, to save himself, especially considering Sanchez is known to not be part of mafia chats and all, yeah I could see it. Especially from Matts.

Archived