Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you think about it, it does make sense. By “saving himself” it would look bad but if he got mafia lynched in doing it? Especially one who’s well known not to contribute much?

So you are thinking Sanchez is a good option? 

Just now, The Orca said:

You are mafia...my guess with Ted

honestly.. your behavior N1 didn't jive with my expectations for you as a civ. you explained it, but I frankly don't believe it.

you've also claimed other. I don't know what you want from me. I don't see how there is any other choice.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

honestly.. your behavior N1 didn't jive with my expectations for you as a civ. you explained it, but I frankly don't believe it.

you've also claimed other. I don't know what you want from me. I don't see how there is any other choice.

I helped protect civs from a hit 1 night and possibly a 2nd depending on who hit Mookie, I caught Matts, I can help civs more and I have a win condition that only let's me win with civs/mafia. No reason at all to lynch me. 

But let's get back to you. You pushed me some yesterday and again throwing it at me...why didn't you throw at Pickle N1? You threw at James...making me almost to believe now you knew James was Civ and you wanted someone else up there with Pickle to make me decide his fate then push me either way I played it

TK3 is mafia people

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I helped protect civs from a hit 1 night

alledgedly

I have a win condition that only let's me win with civs/mafia. No reason at all to lynch me. 

have you never played mafia before? that is exactly a reason to lynch you

But let's get back to you. You pushed me some yesterday and again throwing it at me...why didn't you throw at Pickle N1? You threw at James...making me almost to believe now you knew James was Civ and you wanted someone else up there with Pickle to make me decide his fate then push me either way I played it

Sooo... its a bad thing that I tried to save a civ? you are now assuming James's alignment, while subsequently trying to punish me for trying to flip the vote off of pickle?

Fact is, you and James being mafia together would explain your N1 actions better than anything else I've heard

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Oh wait...maybe that is why they redirected...mafia can't even hit me with stones lol....please say this happens lol

There is a 0% chance that what you are suggesting is an actual role.

More likely, you are mafia, who has a role where you choose one player and can redirect all of their votes onto random targets. It has nothing to do with YOU being voted for, but for ME making the votes. You already know my votes will be re-directed (despite Ted's vote landing) and have cooked up a convenient explanation that it has to be a mafia detector.

I don't even believe Orca is a friendly-other. I believe he is mafia with James. He is just creating less-incriminating lies, as we have seen him do before as mafia (fallout)

Evict him.

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Impossible. Otherwise we would each throw at a stone at you to clear ourselves

He's full of it.

Your vote landed, mine last night did not.

It isn't that Orca can't be voted for, its that MY votes were tampered with.

If my votes are funny again today, its Orca's doing.

Just now, Tk3 said:

He's full of it.

Your vote landed, mine last night did not.

It isn't that Orca can't be voted for, its that MY votes were tampered with.

If my votes are funny again today, its Orca's doing.

Just a power civ with a shield who protects someone from being stoned I believe

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Impossible. Otherwise we would each throw at a stone at you to clear ourselves

give him his wish

EVERYBODY throw a vote on Orca, see what happens.

See who (if any) get redirected, and what Orca flips

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

alledgedly

have you never played mafia before? that is exactly a reason to lynch you

Sooo... its a bad thing that I tried to save a civ? you are now assuming James's alignment, while subsequently trying to punish me for trying to flip the vote off of pickle?

Fact is, you and James being mafia together would explain your N1 actions better than anything else I've heard

There is a 0% chance that what you are suggesting is an actual role.

More likely, you are mafia, who has a role where you choose one player and can redirect all of their votes onto random targets. It has nothing to do with YOU being voted for, but for ME making the votes. You already know my votes will be re-directed (despite Ted's vote landing) and have cooked up a convenient explanation that it has to be a mafia detector.

I don't even believe Orca is a friendly-other. I believe he is mafia with James. He is just creating less-incriminating lies, as we have seen him do before as mafia (fallout)

Evict him.

Keep pushing me. Same thing Matts did lol

Archived