Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

tk3 has pushed about the same as Matts did last night.  I have a theory about why he is mafia and why I am leaning Ted as the other mafia.

What if mafia did not have a hit n1. What if the vig either missed or did not have one either. N2 mafia still didn't have a hit and it was the vig that hit mookie.  

So in my theory mafia has not had a hit yet, possibly bc they don't get one until the other is dead? This would explain why Matts so openly and blatantly went after the orca.  Possibly why tk3 and ted are doing the same thing today.  

It just makes too much sense in my head, I just can't explain the actions of Tk3 and ted.  

The lynch tonight should be either  tk3 or ted.  

Thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tk3 has pushed about the same as Matts did last night.  I have a theory about why he is mafia and why I am leaning Ted as the other mafia.

What if mafia did not have a hit n1. What if the vig either missed or did not have one either. N2 mafia still didn't have a hit and it was the vig that hit mookie.  

So in my theory mafia has not had a hit yet, possibly bc they don't get one until the other is dead? This would explain why Matts so openly and blatantly went after the orca.  Possibly why tk3 and ted are doing the same thing today.  

It just makes too much sense in my head, I just can't explain the actions of Tk3 and ted.  

Thoughts? 

I don’t think it’s feasible. I’m a game with 3 mafia there’s no way they wouldn’t have a hit until they found the other

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is very, very hard to believe. I've played in games where mafia has hits on odd nights and protects on even nights, but no hit on either night? That, to me, points to inactive mafia more than anything else.

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thoughts? 

I think it is possible, but not very probable.  I think the deadline for night moves was like 20 minutes after the end of day1.  More likely the inactive mafia missed the deadline or that Orca blocked the hit.  

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

With tk3 it could be either.  Thoughts on Flacco? 

I was thinking a good chance at an inactive mafia until it was pointed out he is Darth Pees. He isn't playing like he did when he was Mafia with me in the Cannibal game...though I'm thinking he may just be lying low cause the other two Mafia were active 

Two and a half hours until Night 3!

1. @James
  2. @DingoLadd
  5. @TedLavie
  6. @The Orca
  7. @AFlaccoSeagulls
  8. @bcb1213
  9. @theuntouchable
  10. @Pickle Rick
  11. @squire12
  12. @Woz
  13. @Tk3
  15. @11sanchez11

Stones Thrown:

Ted 3: Orca, Sanchez x2

Tk3 3: Orca, Orca, Orca

Dingo 3 Orca, Ted, Ted

Deep Bone Bruises:

5 Orca - Ted, Tk3, Tk3, Tk3, Dingo

2 Sanchez - Ted, Ted

2 Ted - Dingo, Dingo

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

do you actually believe this, or are you just wildly making up reasons to go against me?

Just now, Tk3 said:

do you actually believe this, or are you just wildly making up reasons to go against me?

You just provide them all, no need to make them up 

On 9/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, Tk3 said:

:This is not how civ pickle responds to someone calling him out N1

On 9/17/2018 at 5:51 PM, Tk3 said:

Interesting question

The more abrasive Matts is, the more exciting his role is.

This reads normie to me.

This post in particular is damning in my mind 

On 9/17/2018 at 9:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

Say he does, you know that doesnt clear you, right? 

TK3 - I think I am going to go Pickle. But James needs an eye kept on him. With the inability to move votes, this seems like a perfect buss opportunity. 

On 9/17/2018 at 9:41 PM, Tk3 said:

I already said I suspect this is a double buss

Or perhaps a 2/3 buss.....

On 9/17/2018 at 9:50 PM, Tk3 said:

I don't like the fact that pickle/orca are just going to flood someone with 6 votes

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This is where I am currently

Mafia leans:  tk3, James, flacco, Ted

Other:  Orca (no one has counter claimed, but that may not mean much if there is some benefit to keeping the focus on Orca as the Other)

I'm thinking Tk3 is the best option tonight, what do you think about that? 

Archived