Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

More fuel...do I scare mafia this much xD

22 hours ago, Tk3 said:

someone convince me Orca and James are not mafia together.

I'm going to bed in about 20 minutes

On 9/17/2018 at 10:33 PM, Whicker said:

I've spent time with them outside of this forum on Xbox Live. They've got similar CoD playstyles, but their differences are pronounced somewhat if you know what to look for. This time it feels like they are truly a team. Not in a incidental way, but a deliberate, mechanical, and calculated way. I don't want to say I know anything for sure, and I honestly can't put it tangibly, but I feel like I've got a good feel for them both.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why were Orca and Pickle not on the same page the first time, but after his rebirth they are totally in lockstep?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

More fuel...do I scare mafia this much xD

I'm confused.... are you saying that whicker and I are mafia together because we both suggested orca/pickle?

forgetting the fact that I supported pickle 1.0, and pickle 2.0 IS whicker, who you are saying I am on the same side with?

Its a confusing and nonsensical group of posts you quoted considering the player changes

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm thinking Tk3 is the best option tonight, what do you think about that? 

Id be down for that, I'd like to hear from more people though before I throw. I think when people started posting last night it was easier to tell what was going on

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm confused.... are you saying that whicker and I are mafia together because we both suggested orca/pickle?

forgetting the fact that I supported pickle 1.0, and pickle 2.0 IS whicker, who you are saying I am on the same side with?

Its a confusing and nonsensical group of posts you quoted considering the player changes

I didn't make that clear. Basically i was pointing out that someone who knows us more than just in mafia thought we were working together finally based on how we were posting D1, yet you are pointing out something again trying to get me lynched. Not even looking at anyone else but an extremely helpful (though taunting) Other...I'm still skeptical of Pickle 2.0 based on Whickers game, but yeah I'm leaning civ based on the Matts lynch. Maybe there is a reason it seems we are lockstepped again. I'm legit helping civs and Pickle 2.0 is the same as Pickle 1.0...a civ

You seem to have 1 goal...get me lynched and only that based on the last 2 days

17 minutes ago, James said:

I kinda want to go sanchez tonight.

Worst case, we kill someone whose only activity boils down to "I'm confused".

Best case, we kill someone matts was bussing/trying to lolclear.

I get the mindset, but I think there is a lot to go on to make a good choice tonight. 

I don't know how many people have bussed...but it is difficult...and that seemed too obvious imo 

Just now, The Orca said:

I didn't make that clear. Basically i was pointing out that someone who knows us more than just in mafia thought we were working together finally based on how we were posting D1, yet you are pointing out something again trying to get me lynched. Not even looking at anyone else but an extremely helpful (though taunting) Other...I'm still skeptical of Pickle 2.0 based on Whickers game, but yeah I'm leaning civ based on the Matts lynch. Maybe there is a reason it seems we are lockstepped again. I'm legit helping civs and Pickle 2.0 is the same as Pickle 1.0...a civ

You seem to have 1 goal...get me lynched and only that based on the last 2 days

D1 I was saving pickle 1.0

D2 I was debating between you and James. I chose you based on your N1 throwaway votes

D3 I voted for you because you are not a civ

Side note... Since when is lynching a non-civ with a ratio of 9-2-1 considered a bad thing? Remember when we ALWAYS lynched others (because it is the smart move)?

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Throw all my stones at dingo

THAR SHE BLOWS!

Stones Thrown:

Ted 3: Orca, Sanchez x2

Tk3 3: Orca, Orca, Orca

Dingo 3 Orca, Ted, Ted

Untouch 3: Dingo x3

Deep Bone Bruises:

5 Orca - Ted, Tk3, Tk3, Tk3, Dingo

3 Dingo - Touch, Touch, Touch

2 Sanchez - Ted, Ted