Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

sooooo

Orca = Alex

Alex = red letter (just like Henry)

aaaaaand.. we still are not voting him?

It says everyman for themselves in relation to my character..confirmed...hence my role. He is the frenchman...confirmed...he tries to give money for anyone to save him...confirmed...I already stated Dome made this extremely difficult for the other. I have been so open it is crazy

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 why the hard push at orca, it's exactly what Matts did.  It makes no sense for a civ to do that the next night after mafia did it and it got them lynched.  To top that off you pull our the Pickle/Orca card.  It's getting old and we have seen it a couple times used by mafia in a last ditch effort to stay alive and I get that sense from you right now 

I'm pushing hard at Orca because he is claiming non-civ. Why is this so effing difficult for people to understand

I'm not playing a "pickle/orca" card. I'm literally just asking why you two are parroting the same things today, while day 1 you were not on the same page.

I'm allowed to ask about 2 players interactions

Just now, James said:

I don't want to kill orca tonight, but I think we're verging on some really bad logic. Just because mafia wants the other dead doesn't mean he's really siding with us.

This is true 

Also @Tk3 what you said earlier about mafia will just hit him wont happen if orca is telling the truth that he can't be hit.  If his claim is true, only way he can die is by being lynched.  That is why you are looking guilty as can be right now imo. 

Just now, James said:

I don't want to kill orca tonight, but I think we're verging on some really bad logic. Just because mafia wants the other dead doesn't mean he's really siding with us.

No my actions tell that. I didn't need to take the hit N1 and N2...but drew the first one and I assume the 2nd was them testing squires double tap theory. I could have just layed ow and done nothing all game. 

I didn't need to push Matts as being mafia once I figured him out. This is wrong...but then again I chose civs...I guess my fault if I get lynched...but bad for you all for wasting my powers 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm torn at the thought of Orca being other when his role is red-lettered. Is there precedent for that?

We knew that the starting ratio had 3 mafia 1 other. There are 5 red names in the OP, one of them gets killed off right as the game starts (assuming there would've been 1 more mafia if more players had signed up) leaving 4 red names. So it seems like that would be the 3+1. From what people were describing it makes sense with the movie.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This is true 

Also @Tk3 what you said earlier about mafia will just hit him wont happen if orca is telling the truth that he can't be hit.  If his claim is true, only way he can die is by being lynched.  That is why you are looking guilty as can be right now imo. 

You are operating under the assumption that we can win together, which is a monstrous leap of faith, and in my opinion, a careless mistake if you are wrong.

People need to remember - if he is as-civ as he claims, then the role would be civ special, rather than other

Just now, The Orca said:

No my actions tell that. I didn't need to take the hit N1 and N2...but drew the first one and I assume the 2nd was them testing squires double tap theory. I could have just layed ow and done nothing all game. 

I didn't need to push Matts as being mafia once I figured him out. This is wrong...but then again I chose civs...I guess my fault if I get lynched...but bad for you all for wasting my powers 

Since it's coming to that, what are your powers you keep claiming you have that will help us 

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Here is my plea....

Either lynch Orca or myself tonight. Because this is not going away tomorrow or anytime soon if we both live

You still haven't hunted for mafia...just a plea to kill the most helpful player at this point in the game...mafia can't kill me and civs can still get info from my powers and the goodies...makes so sense at all

Archived