Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

4 minutes ago, James said:

We knew that the starting ratio had 3 mafia 1 other. There are 5 red names in the OP, one of them gets killed off right as the game starts (assuming there would've been 1 more mafia if more players had signed up) leaving 4 red names. So it seems like that would be the 3+1. From what people were describing it makes sense with the movie.

Okay that makes sense.

Throw another stone at tk3

Listen.. if Orca can really survive multiple hits, and shed votes N2, and give things out like he is claiming.... then he ISN"T aligned with civs.

His win condition is his own, and if he IS that powerful, then his goal is to win alone.

He is clearly SOMETHING. If he is civ special, then he is an idiot for claiming Other. If he is an Other, we can't just trust him. and if he is a mafia claiming harmless other, then he obviously needs to go.

I just don't see the logic in keeping him.

Just now, Tk3 said:

You are operating under the assumption that we can win together, which is a monstrous leap of faith, and in my opinion, a careless mistake if you are wrong.

People need to remember - if he is as-civ as he claims, then the role would be civ special, rather than other

Doesn't matter to me what his wincon is, we lynch him before the last mafia.  It's odd there have been 2 days now focused also entirely on the orca.  One driven by mafia and today driven by......

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You still haven't hunted for mafia...just a plea to kill the most helpful player at this point in the game...mafia can't kill me and civs can still get info from my powers and the goodies...makes so sense at all

I disagree with all of this.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Listen.. if Orca can really survive multiple hits, and shed votes N2, and give things out like he is claiming.... then he ISN"T aligned with civs.

His win condition is his own, and if he IS that powerful, then his goal is to win alone.

He is clearly SOMETHING. If he is civ special, then he is an idiot for claiming Other. If he is an Other, we can't just trust him. and if he is a mafia claiming harmless other, then he obviously needs to go.

He claimed yesterday he wins by just staying alive. Now, whether he's lying or not about that is another thing but it seems to align with everything you're saying.

In the movie, Alex "wins" by getting out alive, whether that's with SWAT or with whoever is willing to take the $100 million payday for it.

It's completely in line, IMHO.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Since it's coming to that, what are your powers you keep claiming you have that will help us 

2 invests, 2 role blocks, 2 watches, 2 protects is what I had on top of being unhittable. I told u all from the beginning I was a jacked up unhittable jack of all trades. My role is built for me to help civs if I so chose. I used the unhittable aspect already to gain trust but it seems some dont like it. I also used the roleblocks

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The shedding vote wasn't me at all 

Just now, The Orca said:

2 invests, 2 role blocks, 2 watches, 2 protects is what I had on top of being unhittable. I told u all from the beginning I was a jacked up unhittable jack of all trades. My role is built for me to help civs if I so chose. I used the unhittable aspect already to gain trust but it seems some dont like it. I also used the roleblocks

You used the role blocks on who? 

So mafia can't hit you and if you really have all that then they are gonna push hard for your lynch.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So you use 1 protect N1

Did you use the 2nd protect on N2?

Have you used an invest or watch yet?  If so on who?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There is a 0% chance that all of this is true.

I'm sure certain pieces are, but this post is total nonsense.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

There is a 0% chance that all of this is true.

I'm sure certain pieces are, but this post is total nonsense.

My guess is that he has those moves at his disposal, but can only use 1 per night and the game will likely not last long enough to use all the moves

Archived